GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I hate Philly like Sabretooth hates $hittsburgh. If we drop a third game against this team, I may just slit my wrists in the bathtub. And then the guilt of Danny Tanner's death will hang over Lindy and crew.

Just win this #%^$#!ing game, please.

motivational speaker on your spare time?

I ran this post before the Montreal and Phoenix games (just changed a couple words for context) but missed the Ottawa game. You can draw your own conclusions but until the mojo is out of this post, I'm doing it again.

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't like the Sabres when coming off a big loss against a divisional opponent that ranks lower in the standings. It seems that they always come out flat after big losses when they play teams perceived as superior. If anyone has ever looked at their record when playing better teams after losing to worse teams I'd be interested to know what their record is. Yeah, I know Lindy's been riding them hard and all but this team just seems to lack the maturity (read: focus) to do what it takes to stay sharp after big losses. You can bet the Flyers will come out hell bent for leather (I have NO idea what that means, BTW) so it'll be interesting to see how the Sabres respond to that.

GO SABRES!!!

I can't watch the game tonight, but when I get home I'm either going to go to bed happy or very angry. I'm really hoping for the happy.

Following this team is like 'Heaven and Hell'. Sometimes they come out like a 'Rainbow in the Dark' and sometimes they come out like a 'Holy Diver' that's been down too long in the midnight sea. Let's just hope when it comes to playoff time they're not 'The Last in Line'. :thumbsup:

Tough team to "have to win" against. 0-2 versus the Flyboys this year. Time to change that.

For the love of god, when we're on the PP, always keep someone (in addition to Lalime) between Mike Richards and our goal. I don't care if that means that every time a point man is taking a slapper and Richards is covering high, the other point man has to drop back. No :censored: shorties!!!

And, while you're at it, know when the PP is ending, because letting the guy come out of the box with a breakaway is just as bad.

We need to make Marty (I assume that they'll play him against us again) look bad, for once.

Following this team is like 'Heaven and Hell'. Sometimes they come out like a 'Rainbow in the Dark' and sometimes they come out like a 'Holy Diver' that's been down too long in the midnight sea. Let's just hope when it comes to playoff time they're not 'The Last in Line'. :thumbsup:

Awesome...Love it! :thumbsup:

Don't forget to "Dream Evil"

The passion for this team is fading fast..... these horrible losses time and time again with a GREAT win every 5-10 games. This team needs a freakin' win streak of at least 3 games and I just don't think they are capable of that. I'll watch ho hum tonight and if they win, they will get me all fired up for Florida. If not, it's just more of the same.

I've missed the last couple games and am traveling, but I'll be able to see the game tonight on VS.

Anyone care to summarize in a few sentences our team's performances against PHX and OTT? :chris: I feel lost. Thanks!

Phoenix - strong game, actually closer than the score suggested until late in the game. Lots of physical play. Ended up lighting them up, 5-1.

Ottawa - typical, let down game against a weaker opponent and especially Ottawa. Kept the score close through half of the third (tied it three times), but generally let Ottawa dictate play, including holding it in their zone for long periods of time. Lalime wasn't great, personally responsible for at least one bad goal, but the bad score was mostly due to the team hanging him out to dry.

Phoenix game was very good, but the Ottawa game was very, very bad.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tbn

You may have to log in or sign up, but I think you can log in through facebook.

I don't see anything listed on http://atdhe.net/, but it doesn't look like it is updated for evening stuff yet.

Actually, the NHL has it's lawyers out and threatening to sue web sites who stream games illegally. That is why atdhe doesn't show games anymore and i heard justin.tv also got warned. Soon more and more websites will get warned.

Archived