GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

That was a pretty decent 2nd for Sabs. Lots of time in their end and some good shots. Lydman with A bad giveaway, but lots of other good plays.

Pominwho?

Tonight that list includes Stafford, Vanek, Hecht, and Roy... Just not getting many looks.

That was a pretty decent 2nd for Sabs. Lots of time in their end and some good shots. Lydman with A bad giveaway, but lots of other good plays.

Pominwho?

You know, that guy that only takes shots from the top of the right circle when the goalie has the angle and is out far enough that it would take him 10 minutes to get back to the net

You know, that guy that only takes shots from the top of the right circle when the goalie has the angle and is out far enough that it would take him 10 minutes to get back to the net

Glad I'm not the only one complaining about that... He is soooooo predictable...

Glad I'm not the only one complaining about that... He is soooooo predictable...

You are definitely not alone.

I'l say it again...Is there anything more useless than a rinkside interview.

VS is poison.

So THAT's Dominic Moore. No wonder the Leafs weren't going to pay him 2 or 3 mill a year. And no wonder the Sharks weren't too worried about giving up Rivet. Clear the front of the net. Yep.

I've yet to see ANY part of Moore's game to be excited about... I'll give him a few more games, but this hasn't been a great game for him so far.

Archived