GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Actually, the NHL has it's lawyers out and threatening to sue web sites who stream games illegally. That is why atdhe doesn't show games anymore and i heard justin.tv also got warned. Soon more and more websites will get warned.

Dam greedy corporate bastards!!!

Thanks to screamin and jwcolour for the sites!!!1 Tit-tastic!! Enjoy the game boys! :beer:

Macleans, a weekly news magazine here in Canada has a feature on Sean Avery's return I think. Anyways, there is a picture of him taunting fans, and it happens to be Buffalo fans. There is one fellow in particular who is yelling and giving the finger to Avery up against the glass.

Thought there might be a chance one of you may know him. He might want that photo on his wall!! It's in this weeks issue with the cover story talking about Canada's most dangerous cities.

BTW, Sabres lose tonight...I think it's over. All those teams ahead of us seem like they are getting points every game!!!

Man, I hate when they score on a BS penalty. It doesn't hurt as much when it is a real penalty. They should have called a dive on the Flyers.

that was a BS penalty.

OOOOh U hit my leg I fall down like Humpty Dumpty. B . S. Call the dive.

that was a BS penalty.

OOOOh U hit my leg I fall down like Humpty Dumpty. B . S. Call the dive.

Seriously! I watch more than just sabres games, not as many as I would like to but enough, and have never seen a trip and a dive called unless it was buffalo "diving". :wallbash:

Seriously! I watch more than just sabres games, not as many as I would like to but enough, and have never seen a trip and a dive called unless it was buffalo "diving". :wallbash:

I, too, watch more than Sabre's games, more than I should and you are right. Granted, what the hell was Moore thinking there. The guy was past him, let him go. Stupid penalty. But as to the dive, why have a rule if you not going to call it?

Archived