GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Seriously. Moore was the worst Sabre on the ice, and that's saying a lot.

I said it on deadline day...

I would have gladly taken the 2nd rounder for Kotalik and called it a day. Turning around and giving that pick to the Leafs for Moore was a joke.

I said it on deadline day...

I would have gladly taken the 2nd rounder for Kotalik and called it a day. Turning around and giving that pick to the Leafs for Moore was a joke.

I was one person who doubted your post that day and i have to admit, I was wrong. Moore has looked far from impressive and tonight he was garbage. He hasn't created one scoring chance in 3 games he's been here. And his passing is awful. No wonder why Brian Burke laughed when Moore asked for $2.5 million per season.

Oh well, I guess there's always next year, right?

I don't think they have much room to improve for next season.

2011 tho looks promising.

Vanek/Connolly/Stafford

Ennis/Roy/Schenn (or Evander Kane)

MacArthur/Gerbe/Pominville

Paille (or Gogulla or Kennedy)/Gaustad/Kaleta

Myers/Rivet

Butler/Sekera

Weber/Brennen (or FA, Jay McKee? David Hale? Radoslav Klesla?)

Miller

Enroth

^ LOL honestly, i wanted to make a post about 2011 with Ennis, Schenn and Myers, and figured i'd add him in center because i ran out of ideas of center for the 3rd line and Gerbe's name looking much sexier to me then Kennedy. I didn't think anyone was going to respond to my depressed post.

^ LOL honestly, i wanted to make a post about 2011 with Ennis, Schenn and Myers, and figured i'd add him in center because i ran out of ideas of center for the 3rd line and Gerbe's name looking much sexier to me then Kennedy. I didn't think anyone was going to respond to my depressed post.

I'm always on the job!

Hey, for 2011, I'm thinking Luke Adam will be a fine center! Would be nice to add some size. :thumbsup:

I don't think they have much room to improve for next season.

2011 tho looks promising.

Vanek/Connolly/Stafford

Ennis/Roy/Schenn (or Evander Kane)

MacArthur/Gerbe/Pominville

Paille (or Gogulla or Kennedy)/Gaustad/Kaleta

Myers/Rivet

Butler/Sekera

Weber/Brennen (or FA, Jay McKee? David Hale? Radoslav Klesla?)

Miller

Enroth

I'm always on the job!

Hey, for 2011, I'm thinking Luke Adam will be a fine center! Would be nice to add some size. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to 2011 already????? Wow they really have the Fans brainwashed into buying into this crap....IN the past 10 years or for tht matter the past 20 who have the Sabres drafted that really wasnt mediocre???You can count them on one hand...Campbell, Miller, Vanek..And you expect better from the same?? The only way this team does anything is by trades and for the most part that has stopped....It aint gonna change next yr or the yr after....Its the same crap yr after yr..

Archived