LAMP: That's 5K, bee-yotches

Bmwolf21

That's right. Post no. 5,000. 5,000 entries of pure comedic and hockey genius. B-)

It took some work, dedication and sacrifice. Ignored my family and work responsbilities, snuck onto SabreSpace from work computers that are supposed to be off-limits when it comes to Internet, stayed up late and posted when I should have been sleeping.

At the very least I have 5,000 posts that get under PA's skin. :ph34r:

Next to join the 5K Club: Inkman and Labatt. Hurry up guys, it's lonely at the top. ;)

That's right. Post no. 5,000. 5,000 entries of pure comedic and hockey genius. B-)

It took some work, dedication and sacrifice. Ignored my family and work responsbilities, snuck onto SabreSpace from work computers that are supposed to be off-limits when it comes to Internet, stayed up late and posted when I should have been sleeping.

Next to join the 5K Club: Inkman and Labatt. Hurry up guys, it's lonely at the top. ;)

I feel a crash coming. :w00t:

I've been posting at a slower rate these days. It may not seem like it. Between travelling for work, increased responsibilites at work, working a second job and the pitifulness of these Sabres has me visitiing less and less.

Just having some fun at someone else's expense...You guys are high today.

You suck.
Got silicone?
Any or all of them would be welcome additions in my book.
No, but I'm sure Darcy does :wallbash:
Darcy likes his "team" as it is.
I completely agree.
I saw that posted previously and never followed up on it. Maybe wildcat can share some details?
And with that, my hatred of corp grows even stronger.
You suck too.

:worthy:

I somehow missed this thread. Anyways, just saw it and thought i'd say congrats. That's a hell of an honor.

Sheesh, get a life. :P

Congrats. I was certain Inky would be the 1st to that milestone. Then again, I was certain the Sabres would be ~100 pts this year. :doh:

Wolfy has been crushing me for the last year or so in posts per day, and once the crash took place, all the meaningless posts I accumulated were feckless.

For a while I was out of work and had nothing to do but fill out job applications and surf the net, so I was spending a lot of time on SabreSpace. But with my new work schedule -- really since September -- my posting has kind of tapered off.

When I first joined SS this spring, I would be reading all the posts and my wife would look over my shoulder, see your avitar and say,"Sheesh...is that guy always on?"

Just wanted to let you know that this accomplishment is appreciated well beyond the Sabrespace community.

When I first joined SS this spring, I would be reading all the posts and my wife would look over my shoulder, see your avitar and say,"Sheesh...is that guy always on?"

Just wanted to let you know that this accomplishment is appreciated well beyond the Sabrespace community.

:lol:

Awesome. :thumbsup:

Wolfy has been crushing me for the last year or so in posts per day, and once the crash took place, all the meaningless posts I accumulated were feckless.

I remember being right with him in post count at some point. That must have been about 2 years ago though.

All this pent up anger and hatred towards me. I love it!

You're the Maxim Afinogenov of sabrespace moderators. Be proud. :thumbsup:

Archived