Game Discussion Thread

darksabre

7:30pm

I figured since I'll be at the game I'll start the GDT today. Last time I went to a game the Sabres lost to the Rags and then went on a 13 game win streak, so here goes nothing.

If they don't show up tonight I will be booing. Loudly.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

They're 6-3-1 in their last 10 GP, and they're better on the road than at home. We had better show up for these guys. I don't know that there's ANY team outside of our division that I hate losing to more than these pukes. Enough is enough, it's time to stop skating around like a bunch of shaven beavers and start playing like you got a pair :angry:

They're 6-3-1 in their last 10 GP, and they're better on the road than at home. We had better show up for these guys. I don't know that there's ANY team outside of our division that I hate losing to more than these pukes. Enough is enough, it's time to stop skating around like a bunch of shaven beavers and start playing like you got a pair :angry:

Agreed. Philly could very well smoke us out of the building.

I know some will call me crazy for this, but the next 6 games will be the Sabres season. Wep lay 5 of next 6 at home. We can get back to our winning ways, and that would hopefully give us all the confidence we can have and boost us for the season, or we can drop like a rock, lose home games and the season go down the tubes.

Honestly, there's like 3-4 real good prospects available in the draft. If we look like garbage next 6 games and end up with like 2-3pt from these games, i don't see why we don't make a few call-ups and start trading guys away for picks and hope for a high pick. It's worked for many teams.

Beyond must wins tonight and tomorrow night. And I'll say it, play Lalime in both games! Miller has been looking like a fish out of water. And call up Weber and Mancari! Now is the time!

Boy, once this post got heated up, it became quite compelling.

Beyond must wins tonight and tomorrow night. And I'll say it, play Lalime in both games! Miller has been looking like a fish out of water. And call up Weber and Mancari! Now is the time!

I'm totally on board with this.

I have a hard time picturing the team from Wednesday night winning any games this season. Maybe a different team will show up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Correct.

I never thought we'd see the day demanding that Mancari be brought up. Oh how the times have changed..

I have a hard time picturing the team from Wednesday night winning any games this season. Maybe a different team will show up, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm right there with you on this. I'm damn near the point of not wanting to watch any more.

:doh:

I never thought we'd see the day demanding that Mancari be brought up. Oh how the times have changed..

He and his team mates are showing that they are playing the system, and they're winning. That's showing considerably more than their overpaid older brethren.

He and his team mates are showing that they are playing the system, and they're winning. That's showing considerably more than their overpaid older brethren.

Well, something needs to be done, even if it's just a few guys getting their act together again, I'll take it.

I think the most concerning trend though, is that we just can't seem to handle a winning streak.

From the outside in, it looks like our guys get full of themselves immediately, and completely forget how to play hockey.

Tonight is going to be a real gut check for these women. If they can't show up at home on a Friday night with a sell out crowd (I assume)........then their issues go deeper than we all must think. I almost think tonight's game is a make or break situation for the rest of the season. If they get spanked at home tonight.......I think you can kiss the season goodbye. I know it's early still, but this team hasn't shown a promising effort since last month. I also think if they get whomped, heads should start rolling and I don't give a rats fat asss who's heads they are. Anyone is becoming expendable at this point, including Miller. Maybe not Vanek though.

Archived