Game Discussion Thread

darksabre

Saw them at an appearance at a Lake Erie Monsters game last year. They look like they're still having fun as the Hanson Brothers...

Whenever I go to an Avs game there are three guys wearing Chiefs jerseys that are dead ringers for the Hanson bros.

Those who can see the game - how does Mancari look? Any difference in the D with Tallinder out and Paetsch in?

Mancari looks really solid. He has not been out of position and has even generated some chances. He looks like he belongs here. The D looks a little faster. Also it seems like Peacsh is a little more offense oriented and has a tendency to pinch a little more.

Mancari looks really solid. He has not been out of position and has even generated some chances. He looks like he belongs here. The D looks a little faster. Also it seems like Peacsh is a little more offense oriented and has a tendency to pinch a little more.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

The problem now seems to clearly be the goaltending. Aside from the fact Biron is playing great, when we have a defensive breakdown, it goes in the net. It seems the last 10 or so games the goaltending has not come up with the big saves. Ever since the back-to-back shutouts, Miller just hasn't played well.

The problem now seems to clearly be the goaltending. Aside from the fact Biron is playing great, when we have a defensive breakdown, it goes in the net. It seems the last 10 or so games the goaltending has not come up with the big saves. Ever since the back-to-back shutouts, Miller just hasn't played well.

Marty's got something to prove... Now, the sh*t for brains Sabres... I can't figure out!

:wallbash:

What the F was Miller doing on the breakaway goal? Swimming? Good Gawd.

I'm sorry but I can't invest my feelings anymore. When this team starts to play the game to win, I will invest some of my time and feelings. But this is a joke. Seriously. A joke.

Do the Sabres have a shrink on staff for Miller? If not, they need to get one. He is clearly in need of Sports Psychologist 101.

Perfect ending. Roy is in the wheelhouse with a few seconds to go and dumps a pass across ice into traffic. The Sabres are good for half a dozen of those a night.

This team is so tight. Lindy has made them that way. Maybe he needs to take them bowling or something. I'm serious. He's done it in the past. I remember a walk in Ottawa before Game 1 in 1999. Anything.

I thought Paetsch played well. Very solid as usual. Almost boring, which isn't a bad thing on this defense corps. Mancari shied away from finishing his check early in the game, and he was in my doghouse after that.

Archived