GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Buffalo Fan

Don't give me that crap. I saw the damn goal live, and saw the replays. The fault on that goal goes on the other defenseman and Paille for failing to pick up his guy (as pointed out by NESN) and the Bruins got a lucky break. From what I saw the puck went off both Miller and Lydman and bounced to a guy alone in front.

He was out of position. No matter how you slice it.

Miller looks like the Miller of his early career -- overplaying shooters, swimming five feet outside the crease. Way too hyped up for some reason. Maybe he'll cry after this one.

I've said it before -- we lead the league in long-distance goals, especially on deflections off our own players. Get outta the way and let Ryan see it! Oh yeah...

Love the new avatar. That's some funny chit man! When the Sabres say Connolly is rehabbing, we all know what they mean.

lol thank you

I'm tempted to throw a question at Sylvester about Timmy and how this injury crap might affect the locker room. Maybe I'll sign it "SabreSpace".

decent shot, no screen or deflection....should have been saved. Not a good goal

Really? Looked like a buffalo player and bruins play right in front of miller when the shot was taken and a stick was out there but i dont think it was tipped.

Rip Miller all you want on the goals that are soft but that was a good goal.

Archived