GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Buffalo Fan

TOO EARLY!! TOO EARLY!!

Something needs to be done to change the outcome of the Sabres games. I don't know if starting GDTs early is the answer. Personally, I would like to see some players without 's brought in to play, but I don't think there are many available out there. :death:

Something needs to be done to change the outcome of the Sabres games. I don't know if starting GDTs early is the answer. Personally, I would like to see some players without 's brought in to play, but I don't think there are many available out there. :death:

I know...let's start a "NO MORE PINK PANTIES" campaign!! No more candy-ass coaching and play calling by the Bills, no more ..."ewww, I don't want to go into the corner Lindy" forechecking, and no more "...oh I didn't back my goalie because I had a cigar in my back pocket..."

Sabres must win. Nuff' said. I don't care how but Bruins are for real and playing as maybe the best or one of the best teams in the league right now and there is no better way to get a the maximum of confidence then beat the Bruins in Boston. Sabres let us down the last 2 games, now they must win a game. No excuses. Win the damn game.

Sabres must win. Nuff' said. I don't care how but Bruins are for real and playing as maybe the best or one of the best teams in the league right now and there is no better way to get a the maximum of confidence then beat the Bruins in Boston. Sabres let us down the last 2 games, now they must win a game. No excuses. Win the damn game.

QFT

Go Sabres! Just win. I don't care how poor they look, i don't care how many goals they give up. Just friggin win the game. I do have one small favor to ask of the Buffalo Sabres though. In your quest to win tonight, please do not miss a 47 yard field goal wide right? Boy if that ever happens again, it might just break me for good.

What line is Roy on tonight? Is he even playing? How much of a shake up has there been in the lineup? When the heck is Mancari, Kennedy, or Gerbe going to be called up. Mancari has size, good numbers, and enough time in the farm system. The guy has to be hunrgy for a chance to show what he may be capable of. I'd alway want Gerbe brought up. Bench "key players" and let the ones who want to play get on the ice.

Also, MacArthur has been putting up good numbers w/ a small amount of ice time. Right now, he is one of the FEW players giving it his all.

What line is Roy on tonight? Is he even playing? How much of a shake up has there been in the lineup? When the heck is Mancari, Kennedy, or Gerbe going to be called up. Mancari has size, good numbers, and enough time in the farm system. The guy has to be hunrgy for a chance to show what he may be capable of. I'd alway want Gerbe brought up. Bench "key players" and let the ones who want to play get on the ice.

Also, MacArthur has been putting up good numbers w/ a small amount of ice time. Right now, he is one of the players giving it his all.

Well, Lindy mentioned Roy nursing a sore groin, but was also on record saying he would play.

Well, Lindy mentioned Roy nursing a sore groin, but was also on record saying he would play.

Bench him for his lack of play and tell him that is THE reason, not the injury.

I can't help but think that some of the crappy play we've seen in the past weeks has to do with the Connolly situation.

I mean, if even half the rumors floating around about his attitude towards playing is true, it's bound to be rubbing the other players the wrong way, and perhaps this is the result?

I seem to remember us playing with a lot more passion when he was out.

Archived