GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Buffalo Fan

It's not miller's fault teppo redirected it, geeze, lay off the guy.

It was a slow wrist shot that went off his thigh at the faceoff circle..He had plenty of time to react there was noone in front of him to block the view....If he reacted as quick to the shot as when the puck went in with his droopy head he woulda stopped that lame shot...

Miller doesn't seem as bad as our D tonight. They aren't making his life any easier. I can't fault him for that goal off Teppo, or that goal because of Lydman's half assed block attempt, or whatever it was.

It's always easier to point the blame at one guy rather than a bunch of guys.

Unless it's Trent Edwards against the Browns.

The shot that hit off Teppo should have been saved and the last goal he was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of position. Lydman BLOCKED the damn shot, why was Miller sliding like a crazy drunk? Those 2 are sticking out for me.

And Edwards was pure garbage on Monday night, don't even start with that.

Miller doesn't seem as bad as our D tonight. They aren't making his life any easier. I can't fault him for that goal off Teppo, or that goal because of Lydman's half assed block attempt, or whatever it was.

Love the new avatar. That's some funny chit man! When the Sabres say Connolly is rehabbing, we all know what they mean.

The shot that hit off Teppo should have been saved and the last goal he was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of position. Lydman BLOCKED the damn shot, why was Miller sliding like a crazy drunk? Those 2 are sticking out for me.

So if Lydman blocked the shot, how did it get to the other side of the crease to the guy facing the wide-open net?

Pretty sure that was what I posted.

If you want to argue about the Teppo blocked shot if that was a legit goal or not, ok, but that Lydman one, was all Miller. Come on. It's intermission, watch the damn replay.

I know. I wish you didn't say that because somebody will post a pro-Trent message. I'm sure of it.

If you want to argue about the Teppo blocked shot if that was a legit goal or not, ok, but that Lydman one, was all Miller. Come on. It's intermission, watch the damn replay.

Don't give me that crap. I saw the damn goal live, and saw the replays. The fault on that goal goes on the other defenseman and Paille for failing to pick up his guy (as pointed out by NESN) and the Bruins got a lucky break. From what I saw the puck went off both Miller and Lydman and bounced to a guy alone in front.

I think he shoulda made that one off Teppo's leg but the others eehhhh..The defense is junk

Edwards sucked as bad as our coaching staff :thumbsup:

Archived