Screw player nicknames

PASabreFan

Shrader -- Shredder. hahahahahahaha! Hey Shrader - check my avatar statement!

I'm not shrader, but your sig about removing safety labels reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw on one guy's safety helmet a few years ago: "stupidity should be painful".

Are we allowed to go with the method of just adding a "y" to the end of people's names

more than a few senior posters here have referred to me as "smelly" in the past.

i mean, hey, if the shoe fits.

p.s. but should it technically be "smellsy"?

p.p.s. the most absurd application of this device was when i heard boucher take solace in the fact that he was going to l.a. with "fuhr-zee" <_< .

more than a few senior posters here have referred to me as "smelly" in the past.

i mean, hey, if the shoe fits.

p.s. but should it technically be "smellsy"?

p.p.s. the most absurd application of this device was when i heard boucher take solace in the fact that he was going to l.a. with "fuhr-zee" <_< .

What is Ron Hainsey's nickname?

What is Ron Hainsey's nickname?

Maybe it's Hainser. Just throw on the "er" like with Rayzer.

good question. and i do think rayzer's correct about hainser.

but query why derek roy isn't "royzer" (as far as i know) but is instead "roysie," or, alternatively, "the don" or "sausage." (still, on the ice, i think it's the "ee's" (or "er's" that rule, that other stuff is for the plane, hotel, etc.) i reckon "ray" is an exception to the rule because of the cool tie-in with something sharp.

-

smellsy

Archived