10-10-08 Roll Call

Two or less

I'll be watching on CI. Does that count?

I just paid a bazillion dollars for Direct Tv and Center Ice, spent the afternoon watching a stranger tromp around my house installing the boxes, cut a tree down in the backyard that obstructed the view of the dish, and paid an extra $75.00 to have the dish mounted on a pole.

And I have to work on Friday night. :thumbdown:

I won't be there but I'm jumpin on for the ride again this year.....Of course the wife's got a family thing going on friday night but I'll record it and make sure I'm back for the sunday game...... Cheers to a new year of Sabres hockey!

Anyone have any idea how long it takes NHL.com or Sabres.com to post the game highlights after the game ends? I think that will be the majority of my Sabres viewing for the first few months... :(

Anyone have any idea how long it takes NHL.com or Sabres.com to post the game highlights after the game ends? I think that will be the majority of my Sabres viewing for the first few months... :(

I heard with the new multi-media section on team web sites, it won't be too long. I'd guess an hour or so after the game. You can also watch the the Hockey Hotline just hours after the game.

MSGHD, baby!!

Fixed. Although I am in the conundrum of having to work the Red Sox and the Sabres into my schedule Friday night. Recording both, working until 8, having a co-worker/Red Sox fan over. So I guess the Sabres get pushed back until late Friday night/early Saturday morning.

If it wasn't for the fact that Friday is my last day of work before I am laid off, I would be there if I could find just 1 ticket. Unfortunatly, with just buying a house, and then getting notice of my layoff, money will be tight until I get a new job and a steady paycheck again. And this was going to be the year I get CI to go with my 52" TV

I heard with the new multi-media section on team web sites, it won't be too long. I'd guess an hour or so after the game. You can also watch the the Hockey Hotline just hours after the game.

Thanks. That will have to do for my hockey/Sabres fix for the next couple months.

If it wasn't for the fact that Friday is my last day of work before I am laid off, I would be there if I could find just 1 ticket. Unfortunatly, with just buying a house, and then getting notice of my layoff, money will be tight until I get a new job and a steady paycheck again. And this was going to be the year I get CI to go with my 52" TV

Sorry to hear that, apus. I wish you the best of luck.

I will be watching on MSG, though TW-Albany says it will have the Rangers on MSGHD. Nevertheless, I'll be watching.

Sorry to hear that, apus. I wish you the best of luck.

I will be watching on MSG, though TW-Albany says it will have the Rangers on MSGHD. Nevertheless, I'll be watching.

Its ok, I have a few interviews next week.

Its funny that the thing that pisses me off the most about it is that I can't afford Sabres and Bills tickets!

Archived