Flames cut Warrener

rickshaw

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if we'll go after him.

This is an automated Darcy Regier respone:

"Well, we are always open to imroving the organ-eye-zation, but we are currently happy with the guys we have here and are prepared to start the season with them."

I am confused...didn't the flames buy out Warrener and Eriksson in June? Why is he even in the organization or on waivers at all?

Also, Mark Bell was waived by the Leafs. I don't really know much about him...but 6'4 200+ lbs has me wondering if he could bring something to our team of oompa loompas. Obviously it does not say much about you if the Leafs don't even want you, but also you have to consider the Leafs are really dead set on icing an AHL-caliber team this season...

I am confused...didn't the flames buy out Warrener and Eriksson in June? Why is he even in the organization or on waivers at all?

Also, Mark Bell was waived by the Leafs. I don't really know much about him...but 6'4 200+ lbs has me wondering if he could bring something to our team of oompa loompas. Obviously it does not say much about you if the Leafs don't even want you, but also you have to consider the Leafs are really dead set on icing an AHL-caliber team this season...

Mark Bell has very poor character which i don't think Sabres would want any part of him.

Bottom feeders?

Maybe MLSE might want to consider putting Richard Peddie on waivers as well.

(Milllllllllllllllllbank, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeere aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrre yyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu?)

Atleast keep Bell away from alcohol and cars

Wasn't Bell the guy who clocked Alfredsson with a nice elbow last year?

That will forever earn him the status of "alright" in my book :thumbsup:

While I realise such a statement belongs on a Flyers board, I swear I wouldn't type this if Marble Mouth hadn't been crying bloody murder about the very same hit which he deemed "clean" on Drury.

Well notice I qualified it by saying "I really don't know much about him". Obviously there are things you knew about him that I didn't. I was just going by the stat line and the fact that we don't have any big forwards besides Gaustad that are willing to take the body.

Other player of note who got cut is Blackhawks Kevyn Adams. I wish Sabres had made a pitch for him instead of Ellis. He's more of a complete player and a local guy, and i'm assuming just as good at faceoffs and PK. Oh well, oppertunity lost. lol

Maybe he could be a :chris: .

Other player of note who got cut is Blackhawks Kevyn Adams. I wish Sabres had made a pitch for him instead of Ellis. He's more of a complete player and a local guy, and i'm assuming just as good at faceoffs and PK. Oh well, oppertunity lost. lol

NO veteran forwards allowed. You know the drill by now! :rolleyes:

Hell, I'd rather have Pratt than Tallinder or Lydman...

Cut Lydman some slack. Tallinder on the other hand... :rolleyes:

PS So Lydman had a FEW more giveaways than anyone else on the blueline. He now has a lot of room for improvement. :)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.htm?fet...rtssPlayerStats

Archived