[OT] - Pending Name Change

BuffalOhio

I knew that was coming...

I remember back during the 99 cup run, they played "Cup of Life" non-stop on Kiss 98.5. I had to listen to those D-bags every morning on the school bus. <_<

DC, since you like boating, how about MotorboatinSOB

Sorry, had to do it (the William Hung post.)

If he goes with that I've got the perfect avatar:

post-327-1217000849_thumbgif

Sorry, had to do it (the William Hung post.)

If he goes with that I've got the perfect avatar:

post-327-1217000849_thumbgif

Now I know why Jennifer Anniston left him. That tic had to be unnerving...

I gotta take up for Jen here, while she may not be Angelina or Pam "basketballs" Anderson, she ain't doin' half bad.

I'd take Jen's size over the other two any day.

The real question, though, is real or not? Pam's aren't (obviously), Angelina's are, but Jen's are unknown (my girlfriend swears she got them done during the Friends era.) Fake work with close on, but are other no good. :thumbdown:

I haven't found Jen attractive since the first or second season of Friends, when she was apparently still ingesting food on an occasional basis. Way too stick-figure thin now...

I'd definitely take Jen over Pam or Angelina. :wub:

Pam "Hep C" Anderson = :sick:

Angelina - sometimes she looks drop-dead gorgeous, stunning, sexy, and sometimes she just looks meh. Of course there are always those freaky stories about her and Billy Bob, her making out with her brother, etc., to really make your head spin...

Angelina - sometimes she looks drop-dead gorgeous, stunning, sexy, and sometimes she just looks meh. Of course there are always those freaky stories about her and Billy Bob, her making out with her brother, etc., to really make your head spin...

Sometimes I can't help but notice that she looks a bit like her father. That's always disturbing.

Tough Standards indeed...you just shot down all 3 off them. Although I'm not going to argue with your arguments about Pam and Angelina. However, I see nothing wrong with Jen. By the by, funny where this thread has taken us.

Here, let me get things back on track. I have a suggestion for DCSabres: USCGRetSabres.

Archived