They seem to be on a roll

spndnchz

When and if?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Will Pominville be signed before the season starts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yup, by next week
    • No, he's going RFA

Although most of us know this,

From Vogl:

Ryan Miller and Thomas Vanek also are signed through '13-14. Derek Roy is signed through 2012-13, and Jochen Hecht and Paul Gaustad will be around through 2011-12. That's a pretty darn good six-pack that Buffalo and the Sabres can rally around

Could this be a new tag? "The six-pack" ? Like the "French Connection"?

Quick question. Now that we know Pomminstein is here to stay, how many of you are going to buy a Pomminstein jersey? I'm going Pomminstein since he's here to stay. I hear he's pretty good at hockey. :lol:

Quick question. Now that we know Pomminstein is here to stay, how many of you are going to buy a Pomminstein jersey? I'm going Pomminstein since he's here to stay. I hear he's pretty good at hockey. :lol:

As soon as the new jersey is on sale saturday, im buying one. Already got my Stafford jersey that im sure my GF wont mind wearing while we watch the games.

I can't tell if you are making fun of everyone for still calling him Pomminstein, not Pominville, or if you are guilty of it, too. Either way, we should know his name by now. I got my Pominville jersey back after he signed his last contract.

I can't tell if you are making fun of everyone for still calling him Pomminstein, not Pominville, or if you are guilty of it, too. Either way, we should know his name by now. I got my Pominville jersey back after he signed his last contract.

To everyone's defense, I have been guilty of the Pomminstein slip. I think this can be accredited to the fact that everyone calls him pommers. Two M's. Even though his name is with one M. Either way, now i know. We all have fallen victim to the spelling of pro's names.

Do you buy them to wear or just collect??

To everyone's defense, I have been guilty of the Pomminstein slip. I think this can be accredited to the fact that everyone calls him pommers. Two M's. Even though his name is with one M. Either way, now i know. We all have fallen victim to the spelling of pro's names.

There are two Sabres who I only refer to on this board by their first name because I have no confidence in spelling their last names right...Teppo & Max.

Do you buy them to wear or just collect??

Kinda, sorta both. I collect authentics. I wear my Pommer (2006-07 RBK third) and Roy (2006-07 RBK home) when watching games at home or in person. I don't often wear my Satan (CCM white goat head) or Peca (Pro Player black goat head). I never wear my photo-matched game-worn Roy 2002 preseason (black goat head) for obvious reasons. I'm probably going to collect game-worns more now (I'm hooked and they can actually be had for not that much more), rather than authentics; though, I do think I'll have to buy one of those new thirds.

Didn't Roy sign a 6 year deal 2 years ago?

Roy is signed thru the 2012-13 season.

Now we can start to talk about Stafford and Spach. These two guys IMHO are the only two that are worth keeping.

Connolly, Max and Kotes are all up too, but IMO we've got young guys to pick up the slack.

My enthusiasm makes me type. Just sayin'

This off-season I really don't have any complaints about the front orifice.

It is now UP TO THE PLAYERS and the COACH.

Looking for a good run out of the gate, 10-3 would be good.

get 'r dun. mmmmmmm, I smell stale beer and nuts. I'm watching hockey in just over a week. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Compared to this:

Ok, maybe I'm not thinking straight, but since I'm too lazy to look up their numbers, can you explain the two different games played stats listed for each player? Is that their last two seasons?

edit: That quote didn't work for some reason, but I was talking about that table you posted one page back.

Didn't Roy sign a 6 year deal 2 years ago?

Roy is signed thru the 2012-13 season.

Now we can start to talk about Stafford and Spach. These two guys IMHO are the only two that are worth keeping.

Connolly, Max and Kotes are all up too, but IMO we've got young guys to pick up the slack.

As Spndnchz said, yes he did. I want Darcy to be proactive after this next season (since I'm assuming that Roy will put up big numbers on the way to the team winning the Cup) and add 3 more years at a higher value to Roy's contract to have him signed through 2015-16.

As Spndnchz said, yes he did. I want Darcy to be proactive after this next season (since I'm assuming that Roy will put up big numbers on the way to the team winning the Cup) and add 3 more years at a higher value to Roy's contract to have him signed through 2015-16.

A player has to be in the last year of their contract before they can be extended. Unless Roy isn't subject to the CBA, he cannot sign a new contract.

Kinda, sorta both. I collect authentics. I wear my Pommer (2006-07 RBK third) and Roy (2006-07 RBK home) when watching games at home or in person. I don't often wear my Satan (CCM white goat head) or Peca (Pro Player black goat head). I never wear my photo-matched game-worn Roy 2002 preseason (black goat head) for obvious reasons. I'm probably going to collect game-worns more now (I'm hooked and they can actually be had for not that much more), rather than authentics; though, I do think I'll have to buy one of those new thirds.

I collect them also..I dont like wearing them, usually there to hot to wear , plus I am a 6 ft2 265 so I look like the staypuff marshmallow man when I wear them...lol...My wife wears her black Gilmour jersey when we go...

Archived