Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I really can't stand the little tags they put on extension cords and Christmas lights by the plug. Does anybody actually read these anyway. Guess what, I already know that if I decorate my Christmas tree while taking a bath, electrocution and death may occur!

...and if someone doesn't know this, then maybe the herd needs to be thinned out a little anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

My sons Y guides tribe is going on an outing to the Canes-Canucks game tonight. I reminded my son this morning about it and he told me that he thinks he should root for the Canes from now on and not the Sabres. He is right of course, but it still came as a bit of a shock to hear it.

As an aside, we took our daughter to Disney on ice last week at the RBC and I wore my Sabres jacket. I got disparaging comments about it from no less than three ushers at the RBC. I'll definitely be wearing it again tonight!

My sons Y guides tribe is going on an outing to the Canes-Canucks game tonight. I reminded my son this morning about it and he told me that he thinks he should root for the Canes from now on and not the Sabres. He is right of course, but it still came as a bit of a shock to hear it.

As an aside, we took our daughter to Disney on ice last week at the RBC and I wore my Sabres jacket. I got disparaging comments about it from no less than three ushers at the RBC. I'll definitely be wearing it again tonight!

Were you able to send him to school today or does your hand print still show on the side of his face?

He is right of course, but it still came as a bit of a shock to hear it.

Good call. Just because you grew up in Buffalo, doesn't mean he identifies with it. Every kid should have the choice to identify with their own community... I have always told this to my kids.

They need to just let it go. Bitter a-holes! :angry:

Good call. Just because you grew up in Buffalo, doesn't mean he identifies with it. Every kid should have the choice to identify with their own community... I have always told this to my kids.

Exactly. Otherwise I'd be a hypocrite when I argue with Canes fans down here about why I don't root for them. I'm a Sabres fan because I was born and raised in Buffalo. I can't change that. My son was born here and should identify with the Canes if he wants to.

I have four really cool things I've been invited to this weekend, in four different cities (Philly, Buffalo, NYC, and Finger Lakes). I can only do one. I'm going to miss a party, The Slackers in NYC, and 'The Twelve Bars of East Aurora' bar crawl since I've already paid for the all day winery/brewery limo tour of Cayuga Lake.

I have four really cool things I've been invited to this weekend, in four different cities (Philly, Buffalo, NYC, and Finger Lakes). I can only do one. I'm going to miss a party, The Slackers in NYC, and 'The Twelve Bars of East Aurora' bar crawl since I've already paid for the all day winery/brewery limo tour of Cayuga Lake.

Oh, to have your problems.

People who refuse to read a document before asking 100,000 questions, or better yet, even finishing reading the email that said document is attached to. I've reverted to CTRL+C and CTRL+V for 8 emails so far today: "Please read the email and all attachments prior to sending questions, if you have read all attached documents, then you may ask questions."

the documents mind you, TOTAL between the 3 of them: 4 pages. :doh:

Exactly. Otherwise I'd be a hypocrite when I argue with Canes fans down here about why I don't root for them. I'm a Sabres fan because I was born and raised in Buffalo. I can't change that. My son was born here and should identify with the Canes if he wants to.

I hear the Canes arena got renamed. It's now the PNC. Like, PeeinC

This is the complaint thread if you wanna brag go start your own!

interesting to see there are other WRX owners on this site.

IMG_0455-1.jpg

My wagon has a spoiler on it.. OH NOES!

I just recently sold my '08 EVOX, otherwise I'd talk about how big the spoiler was on that. lol

Edited by Mox

People who refuse to read a document before asking 100,000 questions, or better yet, even finishing reading the email that said document is attached to. I've reverted to CTRL+C and CTRL+V for 8 emails so far today: "Please read the email and all attachments prior to sending questions, if you have read all attached documents, then you may ask questions."

the documents mind you, TOTAL between the 3 of them: 4 pages. :doh:

I do believe this t-shirt is for you.

Cancer. Just found out my cousin who is only in his 30s has cancer in his spine, and only 1 month to live. :(

:cry: That's awful!

:w00t: Nice. I guess that was officially announced today, but it won't take effect until March. For tonights game and Saturdays basketball game (#1 Syracuse at NC State) I'll be sitting in the luxury suites.

and it will be called PNC Arena..

As soon as March 2012' date=' those events will call the local sports and entertainment venue "PNC Arena."[/quote']

Cancer. Just found out my cousin who is only in his 30s has cancer in his spine, and only 1 month to live. :(

Dude, soory to hear that. I know we all hear the stories..but in April they found the real aggresive form of lung cancer in my brother, it had moved to his lymph nodes, and thet gave him 6-8 weeks. After a tough road of chemo and radiaiton, he his almost cancer free as we speak. I am not a religious dude..but I am certain positve thoughts helped him get to this point.

Now to my minor complaint warm enough here that I had to freaking cut the grass today(wifey poo having a party here tonight)..and the oaks still have not dropped all their leaves..so did the lawn, wind picked up..now I got leaves all over my lawn again

Edited by plenzmd1

Dude, soory to hear that. I know we all hear the stories..but in April they found the real aggresive form of lung cancer in my brother, it had moved to his lymph nodes, and thet gave him 6-8 weeks. After a tough road of chemo and radiaiton, he his almost cancer free as we speak. I am not a religious dude..but I am certain positve thoughts helped him get to this point.

Now to my minor complaint warm enough here that I had to freaking cut the grass today(wifey poo having a party here tonight)..and the oaks still have not dropped all their leaves..so did the lawn, wind picked up..now I got leaves all over my lawn again

That's awesome news about your brother... here's to many more cancer-free days for him. :beer:

Very glad to hear about your brother, that is fantastic. Even though my cousin was told by the doctors that "there's nothing more we can do", he is still getting treatments at Roswell so he definitely has not given up yet. Ya never know.

Oh and one more complaint, though obviously minor: this rain is ridiculous. My sump-pump is kicking on every 20 seconds or so. I'd rather have snow.

1.No one likes my new avatar as much as I do.

2.It's awfully quiet around here today. Either someone bought himself a vacation, or the place is going to explode.

3.all those "Enroth is a god, I want to have his baby, we should trade Miller" threads have slipped off the front page, so I am slowly forgetting who made fools of themselves and who was on the side of reason.

4. Christmas cookies.

5. 50 degree days in mid December.

Good thing I can still count on beer.

1.No one likes my new avatar as much as I do.

2.It's awfully quiet around here today. Either someone bought himself a vacation, or the place is going to explode.

3.all those "Enroth is a god, I want to have his baby, we should trade Miller" threads have slipped off the front page, so I am slowly forgetting who made fools of themselves and who was on the side of reason.

4. Christmas cookies.

5. 50 degree days in mid December.

Good thing I can still count on beer.

1. Actually, I think it's pretty fantastic. :)

2. All my complaints are minor after hearing cdx's news.

4. This is a complaint?! My only cookie-related complaint is having to continually clean the baking utensils, but eating them is A-ok.

5. Agreed! How are the ski resorts supposed to open when it keeps raining? :angry:

Edited by biodork

I was supposed to leave work by 5...it's 5:36, and I'm still firm;y planted in my seat and/or running back and forth between production/QC and my seat to resolve 2 customer issues that were our screw up...so I won't be leaving for a while...

And I agree with Korab and Biodork...I want snow...my skis want snow, and my car even wants the snow...

and Korab, as a side note, I love the avatar.

1. Actually, I think it's pretty fantastic. :)

2. All my complaints are minor after hearing cdx's news.

4. This is a complaint?! My only cookie-related complaint is having to continually clean the baking utensils, but eating them is A-ok.

5. Agreed! How are the ski resorts supposed to open when it keeps raining? :angry:

I was supposed to leave work by 5...it's 5:36, and I'm still firm;y planted in my seat and/or running back and forth between production/QC and my seat to resolve 2 customer issues that were our screw up...so I won't be leaving for a while...

And I agree with Korab and Biodork...I want snow...my skis want snow, and my car even wants the snow...

and Korab, as a side note, I love the avatar.

I want ice for the back yard rink!

bio - I hate 99% of christmas cookies ever made - the only ones worth eating are my mothers- because they taste delicious and I know I could eat off the floor in her kitchen - have you ever been to someone's house and vowed never to eat anything they ever make again? I can't tell whose jello mold has cat litter in it, won't risk it, and most of the time it doesn't matter because they can't cook or bake for ###### anyway.

OK - the avatar stays until 12/25.