OT- Worst Movie anyone ever saw

Mike Oxhurtz

I had the unfortunate pleasure of watching at least 2 horrible movies that I can't believe I watched.

1. Deathproof

2. Jeepers Creepers

I thought with Kurt Russell being in Deathproof that it would have a decent movie, boy was I wrong.

Jeepers Creepers, I had to turn the movie off because it was so bad.

you people are way too harsh.

try "sky captain," or "ghost rider." truly awful writing and acting. those are the only times i ever vehemently wanted my money back after getting out of my seat at the theater.

2. Jeepers Creepers

Jeepers Creepers, I had to turn the movie off because it was so bad.

I'll second that. Halfway through the movie I was rooting for that Mac commercial kid to get killed and the movie to end.

Vanilla Sky. I actually noticed that two middle aged couples came in to see the movie together. About halfway through it the one couple got up and left. They actually went to the lobby and waited an hour or so while the other couple finished watching the movie. I think it says something that they would rather watch the popcorn pop than see that pos movie.

I liked Death Proof.

Worst movies ever? We actually walked out during one of the Pee Wee Herman movies and He-Man. I would also like to cast a vote for any movie that has the number 3 attached to it. Jaws 3, Scary Movie 3, Rocky 3, The Godfather Part3.

I liked Death Proof.

Worst movies ever? We actually walked out during one of the Pee Wee Herman movies and He-Man. I would also like to cast a vote for any movie that has the number 3 attached to it. Jaws 3, Scary Movie 3, Rocky 3, The Godfather Part3.

hey, 3 Amigos was great!

So wait, were you guys actually expecting a movie named "Jeepers Creepers" to be any good?

Not really, but I expected a halfway entertaining horror movie. The acting and the story/plot were so ridiculous that halfway through you wanted to jump into the movie and kill the main characters yourself.

I took my first wife, not exactly a mental giant but the best combination of American Indian and Italian yo could imagine, to see "The Unbearable Lightness of Being."

The author of the book, Milan Kundera, hated the movie so much that he never again allowed one of his books to be adapted for a movie. For that he should have been given a Nobel Peace Prize.

I liked Death Proof.

Rocky III? Blasphemy.

If you wanted a bad "part 3" to round out your list you should have gone with The Karate Kid, Part III. Click here to read the Sports Guy's breakdown on why that was so ridiculous.

hey, 3 Amigos was great!

:thumbsup:

Guest Sloth

The Blair With Project. Worst movie, if you want to call it that, ever made. For a recent movie, I didn't care for "The Mist." It was a terrible Stephen King adaptation and the ending was beyond bad.

Rocky III? Blasphemy.

If you wanted a bad "part 3" to round out your list you should have gone with The Karate Kid, Part III. Click here to read the Sports Guy's breakdown on why that was so ridiculous.

Rocky was a great movie. Rocky II was a decent sequel. Rocky III was the jump into being a franchise.

Rocky was a great movie. Rocky II was a decent sequel. Rocky III was the jump into being a franchise.

I loved all of the first four Rocky movies. As far as I'm concerned Rocky V never happened. Haven't seen Rocky Balboa.

The Blair With Project. Worst movie, if you want to call it that, ever made. For a recent movie, I didn't care for "The Mist." It was a terrible Stephen King adaptation and the ending was beyond bad.

The Blair Witch project was bad, 95% of the movie was with them lost in the woods and yelling at each other. The actual "scary" parts didn't make up for the rest of the movie. I actually like Blair Witch Project 2 a lot better.

I liked the concept of "the Mist", but the ending was horrible.

Rocky 3 was a good movie. Rocky 5 sucked..."Eh kid, I though aahh you & me were supposed to me eehh home team!?"

As soon as the lady in Jeepers Creepers started singing "Jeepers Creepers", I turned it off immediately.

Death Proof had about 98% useless dialog, then it finally got good when Kurt Russell killed the first set of girls. Then along long set of useless dialog, after Kurt Russell is finished ramming the new set of of girls car, they go after him and Kurt Russell starts acting like a big . I wish I never rented that one.

Rocky III? Blasphemy.

There was no point to Karate Kid 3. Daniel looked like such a wimp in that movie.

1. Deathproof

Oddly enough, my worst movie of all time also starred Kurt Russell as well.

Backdraft. I never baught into the Ron Howard hype. In fact every one of his movies is quite horrible except for maybe Appollo 13 and that was only because Tom Hanks saved it.

Dude, he wasn't exactly Chuck Norris Jr. in the first two either ... the guy had his mom driving him and his date to play minigolf ...

I understand that. You have to figure as the sequels went on that Daniel would keep getting better. In KK3 he looked like a total wimp. You mean to tell me that the "villian" in KK3 was tougher than the guy Daniel faced in KK2? In KK2, Daniel at least had a good comeback on the guy. In KK3, he was getting his butt kicked, and did a quick move at the end to get the win.

Archived