OT- Worst Movie anyone ever saw

Mike Oxhurtz

As much as I hate the Leafs, I'll probably see the movie. It looks funny and it involves hockey to a certain extent. If hockey is involved, I'll watch it. The best hockey movies to watch are Miracle and Slapshot.

If you do go to see it, give us a review and let us know if it's worth watching.

• 1 month later...

*BUMP*

As much as I hate the Leafs, I'll probably see the movie. It looks funny and it involves hockey to a certain extent. If hockey is involved, I'll watch it. The best hockey movies to watch are Miracle and Slapshot.

Oh, without a doubt. It's going to be a long time before anyone comes out with a really good hockey movie.

BTW, since I brought up the Love Guru, here's a general consensus on the movie. I thought the whole premise of it was lame from the get-go, but these reviews confirmed my suspicions.

I mean, come on! I'm not trying to point out other people's shortcomings, but having Verne Troyer (who seems to have been Mike Myers' sidekick since those Austin Powers movies and is well-known for his short stature) play a coach of the Leafs dressed up as Punch Imlach and having Jessica Alba play Leafs owner Jane Bullard (or was that supposed to be Harold Ballard?) just was not realistic. Yes, it's Hollywood, and Hollywood - in and of itself - appears to be largely a fantasy world. But, IMO, this movie ought to be up for a bunch of Razzies next February.

Archived