Danny Briere 2 goals last night

bob_sauve28

Nice try. If you were around longer you would know my dislike for B-Rod goes back before he left the Sabres.

C'mon now, don't lie. You had a whole room full of Danny Briere merchandise, pictures, posters, jerseys & bobbleheads. Once danny left and went to one of our most hated teams, you turned on him.

C'mon now, don't lie. You had a whole room full of Danny Briere merchandise, pictures, posters, jerseys & bobbleheads. Once danny left and went to one of our most hated teams, you turned on him.

I do have a entire room dedicated to Yuri Khmylev. Then again what true Sabres fan doesn't.

That is a lie and you know it. There is no truth to any of that and a complete fabrication

Danny is an X-Box 360 guy

:oops:

My mistake. Although I heard Danny really wanted a PS3 -- since he wanted to stay loyal to the Sony brand -- but Sony refused to give him 5 games for $25.

Guest Sloth

When is this thread going to end?

Bmwolf, do you honestly think Danny would choose the PS3 over the 360? I've played both systems and the 360 is on it's way to winning this generation's console war.

I know I'm going to catch heat for this one, but I think NHL 2K8 is better then NHL 08. Any fellow 2K8ers out there?

Bmwolf, do you honestly think Danny would choose the PS3 over the 360? I've played both systems and the 360 is on it's way to winning this generation's console war.

I know I'm going to catch heat for this one, but I think NHL 2K8 is better then NHL 08. Any fellow 2K8ers out there?

You're all wrong, Danny waited in line and bought a Wii.

This thread will end at 48 pages.

Guest Sloth
You're all wrong, Danny waited in line and bought a Wii.

LMAO! I'm sure he'll be playing with his Wii Wii a lot this summer.

please do not let it end without someone photoshopping briere onto the body of the mayor of the munchkin city in the county of the land of oz.

... making our former man a member of the lollipop guild would work too.

Flutie needs to be the mayor, and Danny needs to be one of his aides.

Guest Sloth
I heard Danny is buying the Wii Fitness so he can stay in shape over the summer.

Danny couldn't handle Wii Fitness.

To his credit, Deluca started calling him B-Rod as soon as the $5M award came down...

I haven't played PS3 yet but I have played 360 and it didn't blow me away or anything like that. Besides, xBox had a huge head start on this gen but PS3 is gaining ground. I also wonder how much blu-ray winning the format war will affect the xBox's market share.

Oh, and.....PAGE 48 BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... 7 ... 8 ... 9 ... 10 ... 11 ... 12 ... 13 ... 14 ... 15 ... 16 ... 17 ... 18 ... 19 ... 20 ... 21 ... 22 ... 23 ... 24 ... 25 ... 26 ... 27 ... 28 ... 29 ... 30 ... 31 ... 32 ... 33 ... 34 ... 35 ... 36 ... 37 ... 38 ... 39 ... 40 ... 41 ... 42 ... 43 ... 44 ... 45 ... 46 ... 47 ... 48 ...

WE WANT 49!!!!!

Obviously, we didn't want 48.

Sorry, no pic. A Sabre has never worn #49 or #50. In fact, ironically, the next guy up is this one:

post-1053-1211472123_thumbjpg

Our next biggest mistake ... (page 51 here we come :thumbsup: )

Archived