Danny Briere 2 goals last night

bob_sauve28

No need to flood the thread. Danny's lack of production in the series is good for at least four or five pages.

Except for one scoring chance he was pretty much invisible, again. He may have not been the sole cause for the Flyers losing the series, I doubt anyone can say he contributed much if anything to the Flyer's cause. He has his money and three consecutive trips to the ECF to cling to. Good for him.

1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 6 .. 7 .. 8 .. 9 .. 10 .. 11 .. 12 .. 13 .. 14 .. 15 .. 16 .. 17 .. 18 .. 19 .. 20 .. 21 .. 22 .. 23 .. 24 .. 25 .. 26 .. 27 .. 28 .. 29 .. 30 .. 31 .. 32 .. 33 .. 34 .. 35 .. 36 .. 37 .. 38 .. 39 .. 40 .. 41 .. 42 .. 43 ..

WE WANT 44!!!!!

and, no, not this guy:

post-1053-1211151174_thumbjpg

Oops, I meant this guy:

post-1053-1211151252_thumbjpg

post-1053-1211151203_thumbjpg

Wow he really was invisible today.

That was the thing I really noticed - I never really heard his name called and never really noticed him making any sort of plays, good or bad.

It was a little interesting to hear Danny Boy say how this years deficit of 3-1 was different than last years 3-1 deficit..He said they were resigned to the fact last yr they were beaten, this yrs team felt energized and thought they could come back and beat them..Guess ya dont go on feelings Danielle...

It was a little interesting to hear Danny Boy say how this years deficit of 3-1 was different than last years 3-1 deficit..He said they were resigned to the fact last yr they were beaten, this yrs team felt energized and thought they could come back and beat them..Guess ya dont go on feelings Danielle...

Energized as in getting shut out? Or energized as in giving up 6 goals? I am confused as to what he meant... :ph34r:

Oh, come on Danny Boy. You can't polish a turd.

That was the thing I really noticed - I never really heard his name called and never really noticed him making any sort of plays, good or bad.

He had the one chance. Can anyone remember another shift he had? I checked the stats and he did have 7 shifts in the third. I can't remember one.

The Sabres lost to the Sens because the Sens best players outplayed the Sabres best players. The Flyers lost because the Pens best players outplayed the Flyers best. This is the third straight ECF for Briere and the third straight time his team needed him to step up his game and he disappeared. 1 goal and 1 assist? That was worse than even I could have imagined.

Archived