Buck up, little campers!

Peace Frog

I know, I'm also bummed that the Sabres are missing the playoffs this year. It seems like the only things to look forward to in the immediate future are the NFL draft and the Dallas Stars' (and Mavericks) exit in the 1st round. Yeah, I got my Big D hate going on.

Anyways,

is something to bring your spirits up. Enjoy! ;)

I know, I'm also bummed that the Sabres are missing the playoffs this year. It seems like the only things to look forward to in the immediate future are the NFL draft and the Dallas Stars' (and Mavericks) exit in the 1st round. Yeah, I got my Big D hate going on.

Anyways,

That was horrible! Why did you make me watch that???

Here, this is better:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ehdtcRbtLoE

:ph34r:

Anyways,

Huh?

That was the hyperlinking equivalent of a post by our erstwhile Barry Beck.

It does remind me, however, that during the last season at the old Aud, there were some among my crew who would sing that song for our own Mark Astley, modifying the song title to "Never Gonna Clear the Puck." Good times.

EDIT: p.s. I should've known something odd was going to happen after the link when the thread addressed us as "little campers." :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Huh?
aw #%^$#!, Rick Roll'd again! :blink:
Rick Rolling should be a banning offense! :angry:

... and, I just got hip to what it means to be Rick Rolled. (Sorry, I'm not much of a gamer.)

I love how the concept has been broadened to describe any prankish linking behavior.

Archived