GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Wow. I turned off the game after 2 and went outside to do some work in the garage and come here to see this. Don't worry men, I'm not turning the game back on!!

Sounds like you need to move into your garage for the next couple months.

The "not being robots" excuse for sleepwalking through two periods is understandable and somewhat acceptable in October - February. Entirely not acceptable when you're fighting for a playoff spot with 9 games to go.

Not saying you want to sleepwalk, but dude it happens...............Plus you would always rather have your team show up in the 3rd.........This is the third time we have done this to the lightning.

Blackhawks up 3-0, helping us out over the Caps in the 1st!

They've got to keep the pressure on - don't let the Caps get back in it.

Wow. I turned off the game after 2 and went outside to do some work in the garage and come here to see this. Don't worry men, I'm not turning the game back on!!

My wife stopped watching the game and started getting ready for bed. I told her she's not allowed to turn the game back on - I'll keep her updated.

Not saying you want to sleepwalk, but dude it happens...............Plus you would always rather have your team show up in the 3rd.........This is the third time we have done this to the lightning.

But that's the point - it shouldn't happen at this point of the year. Period. You're fighting for your playoff lives and coming off a two-day break - you have to come out and play desperate right from the opening draw.

I'm officially jumping off the Vanek wagon. I have stuck by him all season, even though I never really liked much about his game. When he isn't scoring goals he is completely useless. I hate the way he skates, I hate the faces he makes, I hate his attitude with reporters, I hate his number, I hate the fact that he will be a Sabre when I am in my 40's, I hate the fact that he makes the most money on the team, I hate Thomas #%^$#!ing Vanek.

Good call Inky, do you change your tats like that, LOL......... B-)

IMHO the Sabres playing like they have been for most of the 3rd period could beat anyone in the playoffs...

However, the Sabres playing like they did in the first 40 minutes could be beaten by anyone in the NHL, let alone the playoffs...

If they do make the playoffs, the key is going to be how many times do the 3rd period Sabres show up vs the first/second period Sabres...

Archived