GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

man, if we lose this game to fuggin tampa bay, in the middle of a playoff push after beating leafs and canes....yuck...

i was really looking forward togoing to a sabres game when i am in town this weekend...first game in a long time....any takers?

i can't believe nobody wants to make an offer using their hard-earned money to watch a hard-working hockey team fight for a playoff spot on friday night....

i'm at least looking forward to watching ovechkin in the playoffs...i think that kid is an awesome all-around hockey player that is realy fun to watch...

I'm officially jumping off the Vanek wagon. I have stuck by him all season, even though I never really liked much about his game. When he isn't scoring goals he is completely useless. I hate the way he skates, I hate the faces he makes, I hate his attitude with reporters, I hate his number, I hate the fact that he will be a Sabre when I am in my 40's, I hate the fact that he makes the most money on the team, I hate Thomas #%^$#!ing Vanek.

I think you are being too harsh. He is a perfectly serviceable fourth liner... He is just miscast on this team..

Archived