GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

man, if we lose this game to fuggin tampa bay, in the middle of a playoff push after beating leafs and canes....yuck...

i was really looking forward togoing to a sabres game when i am in town this weekend...first game in a long time....any takers?

Me and ExiledinIlli.... were saying this last night if they control their own destiny and cannot win the ones they should or need too then they just don't deserve to make playoff's ...... it's really that simple ...

Max and Vanek led directly to LeCavalier's goal. If those guys just disappeared off the planet, I probably would sleep better, as would Lindy.

Agree 100%. Vanek - 8 GP, 1 G, 0 A, -8 for the month of March. Max - how many giveaways tonight?

What was Miller doing on that one. Christ - hold your ground.

What do you want him to do? It was a cross-ice pass. He holds his ground and he doesn't have a shot at that.

I'm much more concerned with how the heck Lydman got caught up ice on an offensive-zone that we lost and never regained possession.

Me and ExiledinIlli.... were saying this last night if they control their own destiny and cannot win the ones they should or need too then they just don't deserve to make playoff's ...... it's really that simple ...

it's true and a great point...and if they had barely enough to qualify they probably get destroyed in the first round in a boring series vs the devils anyway...

Archived