Read into the lydman injury status...

Corp000085

doesn't look good at the moment. he's day-to-day with an upper body injury that was described as a head injury. not related to his previous neck injury, and he's being reevaluated by sabres doctors. Hope its not long term. i'd love to have all 7 defensemen healthy at some point this year.

Latest report is that it ISN'T a head injury...Sabres are being very quiet about what it is and are not releasing any info...

Either way it sounds pretty serious

sounds like a concussion or broken bone in jaw/face. Anyone actually SEE the injury? I had the panthers' announcers, who didn't even mention the injury.

sounds like a concussion or broken bone in jaw/face. Anyone actually SEE the injury? I had the panthers' announcers, who didn't even mention the injury.

I rewatched the game and watched for the last shift Lydman played. I watched all shifts he played before that, as well. I didn't see anything that looked like a bad injury.

I think he may have hyperextended or jammed his elbow on a poke-check once, but that's all I saw. He played quite a bit after that, so I really don't know what he did. I looked closely, and saw nothing.

It could be worse. He could be saying "fab" like the "guy" in the cubicle right outside my office.

ewwwwwww so sorry! LOL

I actually heard collar bone, but damn if I can recall where. Lets just hope it is short term. Very short term!!

doesn't look good at the moment. he's day-to-day with an upper body injury that was described as a head injury. not related to his previous neck injury, and he's being reevaluated by sabres doctors. Hope its not long term. i'd love to have all 7 defensemen healthy at some point this year.

WGR550 just reported that Lydman skated today and that tests for his "upper body injury" came back negative.

WGR550 just reported that Lydman skated today and that tests for his "upper body injury" came back negative.

http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2255

there's the linkage. Looks like his tests were "x-rays" to his "upper body". Read into that and they checked his ribs,l shoulder, neck, jaw, and/or facial bones for breaks, they were negative, and he'll be back playing ASAP.

ewwwwwww so sorry! LOL

I actually heard collar bone, but damn if I can recall where. Lets just hope it is short term. Very short term!!

Garth at hockeybuzz was reporting the collarbone rumor.

How's Kevyn Adams doing as a Sabre BTW? :oops:

Is Brad Riter in a frat at UB? Who else says "sweet"?

Oh, one, touching one, reaching out

Touching me, touching you

Oh, sweet Caroline

Good times never seem so good

Oh I've been inclined to believe it never would

Oh, one, touching one, reaching out

Touching me, touching you

Oh, sweet Caroline

Good times never seem so good

Oh I've been inclined to believe it never would

I'm tired of being your straight man. :cry:

Negative?! NEGATIVE? NOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYYY?

We're never going to win the Cup now. We just can't catch a break with these injuries.

This is terrible.

Archived