Brinda'mour post-game interview

mrjsbu96

I can't believe that ugly bastard bothered to waste 8 seconds of his and our time mentioning how Lindy "talks" to much.

How long has this guy been playing the game? He should be quasi-intelligent enough to realize Lindy's goal was to take the emphasis off his young team and put in on himself. And anyway, who cares what the goal was for Lindy - thank your undeserving fans and teammates, kiss the interviewer, and get your ass off the ice....

...man, i told myself I would not be upset, but I guess losing to these clowns, I can't help myself. Yeah fine, they are a very good team, but I lost some respect for the way a "good" team and coach conduct themselves when playing an "inferior" opponent.

I can't believe that ugly bastard bothered to waste 8 seconds of his and our time mentioning how Lindy "talks" to much.

How long has this guy been playing the game? He should be quasi-intelligent enough to realize Lindy's goal was to take the emphasis off his young team and put in on himself. And anyway, who cares what the goal was for Lindy - thank your undeserving fans and teammates, kiss the interviewer, and get your ass off the ice....

...man, i told myself I would not be upset, but I guess losing to these clowns, I can't help myself. Yeah fine, they are a very good team, but I lost some respect for the way a "good" team and coach conduct themselves when playing an "inferior" opponent.

Good team? Because they could pound their puny division senseless 32 times this year, or because it took them 7 games to eliminate a team with 4 AHL D-men in their lineup? My ass they're a good team, they're an old team that's gotten a free pass so far from start to finish.

Montreal had them in the bag until their best player got hurt, and NJ had one line. Buffalo would've torn them a new one had they been healthy, and The Sens would have too. Carolina... Jeez what a joke.

Oh and BTW - I hate them too :D

wish someone would break that dorks nose again so might look like something normal.

Good team? Because they could pound their puny division senseless 32 times this year, or because it took them 7 games to eliminate a team with 4 AHL D-men in their lineup? My ass they're a good team, they're an old team that's gotten a free pass so far from start to finish.

You got it. Thats the Canes in a nutshell.

I really was indifferent toward the Canes before this series, but now I hate everything about them. Special thanks go out to Laviolette, Weight, Brind'Amour and their whiny bandwagon fans for making the transistion from indiffernt to hatred so easy for me...

I guess its hard to be intelligent when your a freaking CaveMan............ :P

What a tool he is............ :D

Let it go. Lindy did his job. The guy won the biggest game of his life and he still has Lindy in his head.

It is the one thing that has me smiling.

Let it go.

Great point. Thanks for making it.

YOu must read the Tao Te Ching.

Let it go. Lindy did his job. The guy won the biggest game of his life and he still has Lindy in his head.

It is the one thing that has me smiling.

Let it go.

That and the fact that MacTavish is a better coach than Labialette could ever hope to be. Typically I cheer for the team that beat mine, but this year is an exception. IF I watch any games, I am defintiely rooting for blue and orange.

That and the fact that MacTavish is a better coach than Labialette could ever hope to be. Typically I cheer for the team that beat mine, but this year is an exception. IF I watch any games, I am defintiely rooting for blue and orange.

Exactly.

What a bunch of tools these guys are. X brought up a good point about letting it go... For now I can't, so I will vent.

They just vanquished the Sabres, can't they say anything nice?... It is just disheartening to hear all this after the sh*t the Buffalo fans took...

Sign of the times... In your face athletes... :angry: Okay for the fans, not the guys playing. :angry:

Montreal had them in the bag until their best player got hurt, and NJ had one line. Buffalo would've torn them a new one had they been healthy, and The Sens would have too. Carolina... Jeez what a joke.

I so agree with you. I hope those filthy bastards get beat so bad by the Oilers, that they call er quits after 3 games.

I didn't see any post-game interviews 'cause I was working. But, if you guys are saying the truth, then that is lower than when Peters trashed the Leafs with the golf swing. You win with class in the NHL.

Maybe Brind'Amour would like to call his mommy on the cell-phone behind the net. Mother $%##%^$#!ers*$&

I really liked this team. It's awful they couldn't get through

Did the reporter ask Brinda'mour specifically about Ruff? Couldn't really here her at the bar.

She just asked him his thoughts about the Sabre team that lost 2/3 of its regular defense and how hard they played, yada, yada, yada. He made a point to bring up Lindy.

This is more than disappointing to me. I always thought of Brind'Amour as a classy vet who doesn't say much and plays his heart out. I've lost all respect for him now.

I thought Brindamour came across as classless. His team has just earned a berth to the cup finals and all he can say is..."The Sabres have a great group of players, but their coach talks too much"? What an A$$. I hope Edmonton pounds Carolina in 4 games.

A lot of the Canes players & fans seem to forget that their coach started the verbal war when he started whining about the diving Sabres after winning game 2...seems to me an unarmed Laviolette went and got himself into a battle of wits with Lindy, who just ate him up through the media.

Personally, I think Lindy is one of the most entertaining coaches in the league. He's smart, funny and has a way of getting under the opponent's skin -- as demonstrated in this series and the Philly series. While I love the new NHL rules, I love the color that Lindy adds to the storyline. Old time hockey.

I can't wait for next year.

Archived