Attention All Fans Going To Game 1

PTS

I don't know if the Canes fans get crazy at the start of the game like we do but I'm going to guess yes so I'll give the Canes their 2 minutes.

THEN ... I want every Sabres fan in attendance to start chanting Let's Go Buffalo when the game clock strikes 18:00, two minutes into the game.

We want to hear it on TV and I can tell you it will most definitely fire up our boys on the ice! What do we say?

Be so kind to spread the news before the game to other Sabres fans. I'm posting this on every Sabres forum.

I don't know if the Canes fans get crazy at the start of the game like we do but I'm going to guess yes so I'll give the Canes their 2 minutes.

THEN ... I want every Sabres fan in attendance to start chanting Let's Go Buffalo when the game clock strikes 18:00, two minutes into the game.

We want to hear it on TV and I can tell you it will most definitely fire up our boys on the ice! What do we say?

Be so kind to spread the news before the game to other Sabres fans. I'm posting this on every Sabres forum.

LETS GO BUFFALO we will do our best man

Will do. We are tailgating before the game so I am sure my friends will be drunk and rowdy. I am sitting with 3 others and there are six other people scattered through out the arena. I'll be in section 309.

We will be blasting the RJ CD and Hurricane 2000 before the game.

We've got six in section 208, front row, where we'll hang our banner... We'll be making plenty of noise. Look for us to break out the foam fingers, puck heads, and possibly a Sabre's flag. We're going to own the arena...

I'll be listening for it, and yelling right along with yas. BTW,,If you hear anyone doing that disgusting "Lets go Sa..bres!!" aka Rangers chant. Please knock out their 2 front teeth and deposit them at the entrance of the closest trailer park. :angry: :angry: GO SABRES!!!!!! :D :D :D

Great job by the sabres fans on site. I heard loud applause for the sabres anytime we scored, cleared the zone on the PK, etc. And the let's go buffalo cheer came through loud and clear in the 1st period (although I thought I heard it start about 1 minute in, not 2 -- but whatever, it was still great).

Keep it up on Monday night so we can come home 2-0!!

Archived