AHL PLAYOFF GDT - Amerks @ Crunch - Saturday, May 4, 2024 - 7:05 PM (EDT) AHL TV, 950/95.7 WROC

14 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

If Moose Jaw gets eliminated in the WHL Playoffs I believe Savoie would be eligible to play for Rochester 

They play game 6 tonight, 7pm Moose Jaw time. A loss would leave plenty of time for Savoie to fly to Rochester and get a few practices in.

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They play game 6 tonight, 7pm Moose Jaw time. A loss would leave plenty of time for Savoie to fly to Rochester and get a few practices in.

Actually, that game started at 4pm EDT and Moose Jaw is up 1-0 early.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Moose Jaw won in another OT game. Game 7 in Saskatoon on Tuesday. Go Blades!

https://www.tsn.ca/chl/whl-moose-jaw-warriors-edge-saskatoon-blades-in-ot-to-force-game-7-in-eastern-conference-final-1.2115811 

Edited by Sabres73
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, OverPowerYou said:

If I drive down to Rochester friday how much would a ticket cost? I know at Blue Cross Arena there’s really not a bad seat in the house. 

$40 or so.  The Rochester crowds have been really engaged, so I would highly recommend. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Good comeback but Rochester D is abysmal, and play very similar to the Sabres. Same type of errors. 

Again, your not watching the games. The defense has not been "abysmal." The zone possession has favored Syracuse but once in the Amerks zone, the Crunch don't get that many good shooting chances because Rochester has been blanketing them well. What does happen is the Amerks get caught out there in long shifts because Syracuse doesn't let them clear.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

8 hours ago, OverPowerYou said:

If I drive down to Rochester friday how much would a ticket cost? I know at Blue Cross Arena there’s really not a bad seat in the house. 

It’s going to sell out.  You may want to get one ahead of time. 

12 hours ago, OverPowerYou said:

3 hours ago, inkman said:

It’s going to sell out.  You may want to get one ahead of time. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, OverPowerYou said:

If you're looking for just one seat you might be OK, but it's def gonna basically be a sellout. 

6 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

If you're looking for just one seat you might be OK, but it's def gonna basically be a sellout. 

Also, if you do happen to make the trip, get there as early as possible. The traffic in downtown Roch gets horrible during these games.

17 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Again, your not watching the games. The defense has not been "abysmal." The zone possession has favored Syracuse but once in the Amerks zone, the Crunch don't get that many good shooting chances because Rochester has been blanketing them well. What does happen is the Amerks get caught out there in long shifts because Syracuse doesn't let them clear.

All the Crunch goals looked like carbon copies of the errors I see the Sabres D making often. It is not hard to see. 

8 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

All the Crunch goals looked like carbon copies of the errors I see the Sabres D making often. It is not hard to see. 

I don't know what else to say. If all you watch are game highlights, you have no idea how each team is actually playing. 

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't know what else to say. If all you watch are game highlights, you have no idea how each team is actually playing. 

As far as I know there's no way to watch the whole game out here. Is there a way? I'd watch Rochester playoffs if I could. 

38 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

As far as I know there's no way to watch the whole game out here. Is there a way? I'd watch Rochester playoffs if I could. 

On AHL.Com you can sign up for ahlTV

I signed up to watch any playoff game for $30, or you can also do it one game at a time for $8.

• Thanks (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Thanks for letting me know but I don't like AHL hockey enough to pay for it 🙂

But certainly enough to offer opinions like “Appert is garbage”. Smh 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1