AHL PLAYOFF GDT - Amerks @ Crunch - Saturday, May 4, 2024 - 7:05 PM (EDT) AHL TV, 950/95.7 WROC

13 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Do they have a legit chance? 

Of winning?

I think they’ve played this team something like 30 times in the past 2 years and are somewhere in the vicinity of .500.

In this series they’ve won twice by one goal and lost twice by one goal. 3 of the 4 games have gone to OT.

Flip a coin.

5 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Of winning?

I think they’ve played this team something like 30 times in the past 2 years and are somewhere in the vicinity of .500.

In this series they’ve won twice by one goal and lost twice by one goal. 3 of the 4 games have gone to OT.

Flip a coin.

I haven't watch at all, just reading this thread I got the feeling that they were manhandled and got lucky a couple of games lol. 

I should Def make an attempt to watch, I went to a playoff game with them against Laval, 2 years ago, super fun. 

7 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I haven't watch at all, just reading this thread I got the feeling that they were manhandled and got lucky a couple of games lol. 

I should Def make an attempt to watch, I went to a playoff game with them against Laval, 2 years ago, super fun. 

There were moments each team dominated but I wouldn't call it getting manhandled. What happened when a team comes back from 3 down depends on who your rooting for. One team courageously fought back and the other blew it, right?

Syracuse and Rochester played 16 times this year and the record is 8-8. These are two evenly matched teams coming down to one game, which is sold out. Gonna be wild.

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There were moments each team dominated but I wouldn't call it getting manhandled. What happened when a team comes back from 3 down depends on who your rooting for. One team courageously fought back and the other blew it, right?

Syracuse and Rochester played 16 times this year and the record is 8-8. These are two evenly matched teams coming down to one game, which is sold out. Gonna be wild.

True, I really need to watch Amerks hockey more. Sometimes it's hard to get a feel from just reading.