NHL Playoffs (First Round) discussion

SwampD

Watching the Tampa Florida series for three games… our Sabres are not yet close to these teams in any area… Ruff and his coaches have their work cut out for them… and Adams better deliver a handful of playoff vets.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Maybe a suspension but maybe not. Kind of hard to justify leaving your feet when you're that tall but it was only called a minor. 

Evander Kane with the Gordie Howe hat trick.

Charging, if anything. He’s a repeat offender, so he’ll get something. Great hit, though.

Reinhardt just killing it… Montour having a good series as well… Hard to believe we had them and lost them… KA better turn the culture around or we risk losing Dahlin like Eichel… Top players get sick of losing… Contracts be damned.

I’d rather be a Sabre fan than a Leaf fan right now.

With the Sabres, I know what we’ve got. It’s pretty mid.

With the Leafs, you go through this annual torture of thinking you have a team that can compete for the Cup, but … no, you don’t.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I’d rather be a Sabre fan than a Leaf fan right now.

With the Sabres, I know what we’ve got. It’s pretty mid.

With the Leafs, you go through this annual torture of thinking you have a team that can compete for the Cup, but … no, you don’t.

Was just about to post this. Maybe we can trade for one of their 1st liners this year