NHL Playoffs (First Round) discussion

SwampD

29 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Which pretty much fired up the Bruins though and probably was why they won. Lots of rat play on both sides in this series. Fun to watch. 

..and the annual Leafs fan meltdown is always amusing too. I'm really enjoying the narrative that refs called penalties in their favor at the wrong times and ruined momentum they have going over on HF right no.

• Haha (+1) 1

Watching Eichel makes me hate the Sabres organization so much more than I already did. ROR, Evander, Jack, Sam.....only Buffalo could turn that group into a ***** show. Last 4 years of playoff hockey have made me disgusted. Other than watching Boston keep choking. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Whenever I watch other teams play I always try to make comparisons to the Sabres. Last night the Bruins played essentially 19 minutes of the third period with a one goal lead. I'm pretty sure they iced the puck only twice.

As much as I despise the Bruins (mostly because of where I live) they seem to very rarely make dumb mistakes. Again .... contrast.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JustOneParade said:

Whenever I watch other teams play I always try to make comparisons to the Sabres. Last night the Bruins played essentially 19 minutes of the third period with a one goal lead. I'm pretty sure they iced the puck only twice.

As much as I despise the Bruins (mostly because of where I live) they seem to very rarely make dumb mistakes. Again .... contrast.

These are the things I hope Lindy manages to bring to the Sabres. Discipline, attention to details, positional play and role play, defensive responsibility, team play. A unified force rather than a bunch of talented individuals running around all over the place at times.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Watching Eichel makes me hate the Sabres organization so much more than I already did. ROR, Evander, Jack, Sam.....only Buffalo could turn that group into a ***** show. Last 4 years of playoff hockey have made me disgusted. Other than watching Boston keep choking. 

So slick 

Goalie absolutely needs to grab his jock from the rafters 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Did you see Cooper yell red faced at his bench to get them pumped before the puck drop in Game 3 tonight?

Don’t ever recall Granato doing that.

• Like (+1) 2