Sabres @ Dallas - Tuesday, April 9, 2024 - 8:00 PM (EDT)

1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

You must be real fun at parties, ever heard of enjoying a nice distraction of a rival in a sudden collapse

I’m miserable at parties. I don’t like people. Most of us suck.  Every time I leave my house I regret it. We are more stupid now as a society than we’ve ever been.  I went to see the new Godzilla Kong movie with my son Saturday.  The lady in front of me at Walgreens, where we stopped to get candy and soda for the movie, brought 2 cases of beer up to he counter, spent 10 minutes bartering with the cashier then walked out of the store with nothin.  Then at the theatre, the staff behind the counter, including the manager, were milling about while a line of a dozen people were waiting to get their concessions, they opened up another register and served some fat ***** that had just strolled into the lobby for a refill.  Do you know how far of a ***** you have to be to refill a 32 oz soda in less than 90 minutes?  They didn’t ask for the next customer, they just served the laziest, fattest piece of ***** in the building.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Quinn… Boom… Dallas announcers think it is a high stick…

Yep.

Edited by Believer

With Mitts gone we really have to improve on Cozens, Krebs, and Jost at center.  

They are thin up the middle.  

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

When is the last time Skinner scored?

Think Give Up GIF by Boomerang Official

6 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

My eyes and experience told me that. Thanks for the data.  Please share it with Granato and his defensive assistant coach.  

Their analytics department has shared this type of information, Granato refuses to listen apparently. 

By the way that percentage has improved from 116% last week. They suck togther via the eye test and the analytics 

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

It’s funny cause we were literally saying around here a short year ago that we’d have the 05/06 “run 4 lines” set up

comps to that team assuredly need to be barred until further notice 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

It’s funny cause we were literally saying around here a short year ago that we’d have the 05/06 “run 4 lines” set up

comps to that team assuredly need to be barred until further notice 

It’s not funny because they drafted Rosen, Savoie, Kulich, and Östlund in the first round -  all centers.   Will any be NHL centers?  wingers?  

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

But they can’t sign any real NHL centers to replace Jost or Krebs because they would block…Östlund?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

It’s not funny because they drafted Rosen, Savoie, Kulich, and Östlund in the first round -  all centers.   Will any be NHL centers?  wingers?  

I’ve heard most likely translate to wing. Think Rosen was even in junior 

And yes, it’s funny 

this team is always funny it’s the one thing we have 

Edited by Thorny
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Think Give Up GIF by Boomerang Official

Good thing they traded him for a guy who has statistically been just about the worst player in the league at his position since we acquired him.

36 minutes ago, inkman said:

Sabres fans don’t have room to laugh at any fanbase in any sport 

Not even when Toronto gets eliminated in round 1?  Can I laugh then or keep it in bc they’re relevant thanks to being “lucky” to win the Matthews lotto due to their stealth tank the last 25 games of that season.  

Yes.  I think I can.  And I will.  My team has had more playoff success the last 20 years than the Leafs.

Just now, Second Line Center said:

Not even when Toronto gets eliminated in round 1?  Can I laugh then or keep it in bc they’re relevant thanks to being “lucky” to win the Matthews lotto due to their stealth tank the last 25 games of that season.  

Yes.  I think I can.  And I will.  My team has had more playoff success the last 20 years than the Leafs.

You can cherry pick the narrative however you like. I know which team I’d rather have. 

• Like (+1) 2