GDT / Buffalo Sabres @ Calgary Flames Sunday 3/24 9pm ESPN + MSG & WGR Radio

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

The problem with the power play is no movement.   They stand and wait for the puck. 

The Sabres have been bottom of the league all year.  Currently around 16% success rate.  In their last nine games they are 3 for 26 (11%).  Impotence.  Some aspects of their game are improving.   Special teams is regressing.  Coach-Coach-change.  

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

The Sabres have been bottom of the league all year.  Currently around 16% success rate.  In their last nine games they are 3 for 26 (11%).  Impotence.  Some aspects of their game are improving.   Special teams is regressing.  Coach-Coach-change.  

With the players we have a poor power play is inexcusable. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

More than that. Buffalo has 300k 

He breathed on the guy 

I was basing it on the Buffalo metro area which apparently is 886,000. Calgary doesn’t really have a metro area

Edited by Sabres73
  • Like (+1) 1

When locker cleanout interviews take place I am curious to hear what injuries guys have been  been carrying. I believe Tage has been dealing with that cheap kick he took against Boston when Mcavoy cut his leg. I bet it’s been bugging him all year, as is hos hand which Mcavoy also did.

Ivthink some top players (Tuch) have had something abnormal and for longer than the usual “banged up” issues all players have. 

14 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

He had 21 career goals, RESPECT the man!! 😉 

And how many of those were on the powerplay which he presides over? If you guessed absolutely none, you win!

• Agree 1