GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Tue. 7 pm ET, Dec 19, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

6 minutes ago, TheAud said:

Casey with three apples tonight. 
Sign that guy to a long term deal now! Keep this core together. 

No.   Fire Adams and hire a real GM.  Let him figure it out who to keep from there.  That won’t happen because Terry doesn’t know any real GMs.  He is not connected to the NHL in that way. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 3

Quinner injury recovery....works hard for months. 

Surgery. Rehab. Strength and Conditioning. Rehab. Self Skates. Rehab. No contact practice. Strength and Conditioning. Regular Practices.

BACK! Game day! Back with the boys!

Sabres 4 Jackets 9 (note, I literally had to add a goal typing this(note, I literally had to add a goal typing this ...

Quinner....

image.png.c418ceff8a614a78e2af00d5bbdeee78.png

.....no chicken dinner..... 

Note - I had to add 9th goal typing this....  SAD.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Out of respect for RJ, the Sabres should remove the RJ patches from their jerseys.....RJ deserves so much better than to have his name associated with this absolute crap sandwich of a team tonight (or this season).

Next game....I may hold my nose and wish for a Leafs rout in hopes that it may be the final straw that breaks the back of management.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

No.   Fire Adams and hire a real GM.  Let him figure it out how to keep from there.  That won’t happen because Terry doesn’t know any real GMs.  He is not connected to the NHL in that way. 

Agree. 

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. 

I'm not actually watching the game since the first period. 

Just now, bunomatic said:

Fans should be tearing that place down. Let the genius who runs this team know you are pissed. At least boo. The fans are as apathetic as the players.

Exactly! They all quietly left. You have to make it loud and ugly as possible. It’s the only way to pressure management. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.