GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Tue. 7 pm ET, Dec 19, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

12 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

That if a turnaround is not coming right around the corner, then the coach will be gone soon.

He should be gone after tonight. This team is way too good to play like this. This is simply not being mentally prepared or ready to play and it's happening way too often. And that's because the coach allows it to happen.

ย 

Could you imagine what would happen if Tortorella was here and this happened every other game? The entire team would be benched and he would have 15 players from the Amerks called up and playing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Quint said:

Somebody(s) needs to be fired after tonight.

Read the BN Online article written by Harrington and published midafternoon todayโ€ฆ KA gave full-throated support for DG and staff.

• Sad 1

My dad asked me if I wanted to attend tonight's contest?ย 

After a 10 hour shift, a 90 min rush up I90 isnt that appealing IMOย 

I'm thinking I made the correct decision in saying, "no, thank you."ย 

This is U-G-L-Y ๐Ÿคฎ

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, GoPuckYourself said:

The entire team has regressed accept for JJP and Mittlestadt. That has to be a coaching problem, there is no other reasoning for it!

When Ruff was the HC, there would be bag skates and other motivating tactics.ย  All Granato does is talk.ย  They might like him but they are hanging him out to dry,ย ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, jad1 said:

Remember in the off season when Mike Peca left the team to join the Rangers coaching staff, and Granato was like, that's okay, we good, we got Matt Ellis?

ย 

I've said it in multiple posts, when the Sabres brought Ellis back and let Peca walk just showed the inept management of this organization.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.