Coaches are dropping like flies, 4 now, who's next?

Standing Room Smoking Cigs

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

Just bring in someone.  Anyone.

2406e-17027033681906-1920.jpg

He is close by, real close..........

Currently he is a 'Senior Advisor' for the Niagara Ice Dogs in St. Catharines where his son took over as Head Coach earlier this season

Let him stay there and give him more power/control in that franchise to save us from the inept owner (who is currently suspended for the season after he acted as his own GM last year)

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

The organization went down the drain when we fired ruff.

It's pretty sad us fans Wanted him gone and look at us now.

It was already swirling around the drain when Ruff was fired.  He'd lost the room at that point, it was time to move on.  I stated years before that Ruff should stay forever if he wanted to but by the time he was let go it was a relief.

But yeah, I miss him now.

• Agree 1

On 12/19/2023 at 7:26 AM, SwampD said:

Consistently improving. Granted, not as fast as most would like, myself included, but they have gotten better every year under him.

This is something I’ve thought about a lot..

On 6/23/2023 at 7:27 PM, Thorny said:

An additional issue with 37-75-91 is its strength lies entirely in the improvement number over number. Add one misstep in there and it’s, say, 37-75-91-89 and we’re back to looking at average points, and in that case wooooooo boy. 

Make the playoffs. 

Adams’ sole claim to fame is the improvement year over year. The actual results aren’t very good. Once that trend line disappears, we are going to be left with a collection of poor league relative results from a poor league relative GM 

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

This is something I’ve thought about a lot..

Adams’ sole claim to fame is the improvement year over year. The actual results aren’t very good. Once that trend line disappears, we are going to be left with a collection of poor league relative results from a poor league relative GM 

Agreed. There is still time to save this season. Now, I'm not sure it will happen without a coaching change, though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.