GDT: 9th Dec. Habs visit. CBC, MSG-B, TVAS, SN360

steveoath

Well, technically, Adams didn't lie. He said the playoffs were the goal this season. Then you have Granato saying last season they learned offense, this season they would learn defense.

So.....Adams did lie, Granato wouldn't know what defense is if someone painted a giant D on his fence at the house, the players in the meantime look like a midget league team most nights, key bank arena is filled with opposition fans most nights because Sabre Nation is actually shrinking in numbers and those left just don't care, which is a mirror reflection of the product on the ice.

We need to sacrifice a live chicken, at center ice before opening faceoff, some candlesticks and sage burning and the entire roster needs to wear garders during the games, to keep their shooting eye balanced.

Did i miss anything?

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Well, technically, Adams didn't lie. He said the playoffs were the goal this season. Then you have Granato saying last season they learned offense, this season they would learn defense.

So.....Adams did lie, Granato wouldn't know what defense is if someone painted a giant D on his fence at the house, the players in the meantime look like a midget league team most nights, key bank arena is filled with opposition fans most nights because Sabre Nation is actually shrinking in numbers and those left just don't care, which is a mirror reflection of the product on the ice.

We need to sacrifice a live chicken, at center ice before opening faceoff, some candlesticks and sage burning and the entire roster needs to wear garders during the games, to keep their shooting eye balanced.

Did i miss anything?

Yes.   Trade Terry Pegula.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Slack_in_MA said:

My eyes tell me we overpass, especially long cross-ice passes, instead of putting the puck on net and sending bodies to the net.

I mean they got almost 30 shots...how do they do that if they aren't shooting the puck?

At least 7 have been point blank chances. How can a team this talented at scoring have 0 goals off them?

Especially against a goalie with a sub .890 save percentage coming into the game.

Edited by Big Guava

1 minute ago, Big Guava said:

I mean they got almost 30 shots...how do they do that if they aren't shooting the puck?

At least 7 have been point blank chances. How can a team this talented at scoring have 0 goals off them?

Especially against a goalie with a sub .890 save percentage coming into the game.

https://media.tenor.com/2JqNme5S1XcAAAAM/don-granato-donny-meatballs.gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.