GDT Red Wings @ Sabres Tuesday Dec 5th 7:30 pm ET ESPN+ / HULU

Spoonman

Just now, Billznut said:

KA won’t do anything until Pegula tells him his seat is hot. I believe from KA’s attitude all off season was that he has job security here for the foreseeable future and he has handled business in exactly that way. As someone who can afford to have patience because the owner told him he’s safe for awhile. There is no other explanation for KA’s absolute refusal to show urgency to actually become a playoff team. 

My immediate take on the the Sabres Embedded from the draft was that Adams was along for the ride. I didn’t get the vibe he was delegating or collaborating. He looked like he was a kid who got to put on his dad’s suit and was totally fanboy-ing.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

This is on KA. But Donnie looks to be in over his head as well. He has no answers. Its groundhog day every game.  KA dropped the ball big time. Was last year a mirage ? He new our weaknesses. And ignored them.

I still believe in this roster (obviously with some tweaks) long-term.  But in the short term, it's up to Granato to get the most out of what he has, warts and all. He most certainly isn't doing that. Aside from Peterka, almost everyone, to a man, looks worse than last year, some significantly. They need a new coaching staff. A fish rots from the head.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

KA won’t do anything until Pegula tells him his seat is hot. I believe from KA’s attitude all off season was that he has job security here for the foreseeable future and he has handled business in exactly that way. As someone who can afford to have patience because the owner told him he’s safe for awhile. There is no other explanation for KA’s absolute refusal to show urgency to actually become a playoff team

A playoff team? How about a marginally competitive team?!?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

This Sabres team has ALL the looks of a team totally lost, they have NO idea what they’re doing on the ice. These are usually the type of teams where you see a coaching change made. Nope, not here. And definitely not mid season, where it would really embarrass people. 

Won't make a difference.   This is on GMKA

2 minutes ago, Cascade Youth said:

It’s over.  They have failed.  Terry has tried repeatedly and failed.  Time to turn the franchise over to someone else.  The fans just don’t deserve this.

What exactly has Terry tried with?? Not being a dick, but this guy hasn't brought in an experienced person for either team. He the biggest moron owner in all of sports.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

This Sabres team has ALL the looks of a team totally lost, they have NO idea what they’re doing on the ice. These are usually the type of teams where you see a coaching change made. Nope, not here. And definitely not mid season, where it would really embarrass people. 

Truth, they play like it's a pick up game or scrimmage. No system. Unbelievable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.