Penguins (9-9-0) @ Sabres (8-9-2) Black Friday 6pm TNT

Shoot da Puck

10 minutes ago, erickompositör72 said:

He made himself surprisingly small on that

Uncharacteristic?

UPL did not see the shot at all. As the chicken hat said, cannot stop what he cannot see. Muel skates up off wing & good forecheck. Not great Bob…

Just now, SDS said:

I didn’t feel like we were just missing the net. I saw the Buffalo Zhitniks in full force.

I didn’t feel like we were just missing the net. I saw the Buffalo Zhitniks in full force.

Something’s wrong with my eyes, I’m seein’ double-Zhitniks out here

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

Trying to remember over the years who were some of the Sabre players more prone to missing the net.....for some odd reason I cannot get Gilles Hamel out of my head.

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Something’s wrong with my eyes, I’m seein’ double-Zhitniks out here

Maybe that's why Zhitnik missed so many shots on goal....he was seeing "double" nets?  (I will see myself out the door now).

Edited by Carmel Corn
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.