GDT: Sabres @ Maple Leafs: November4, 2023 @ 7:00PM, NHL Network, MSG-B, and NBCS-PH

SABRES 0311

Division rival… certainly for a playoff spot… Big TV audience… Granato and Okposo better send the team out flyin tonight… and play a 200 foot game for 60 minutes…

Play for pride… Show everyone what you’re made of…

You can do it when you want to…

Win or lose… give us a good game, boys.

• Thanks (+1) 1

The last time the Buffalo Sabres had a back to back, they lost the first game before jumping out to a quick 3-0 lead over the Sens the next night.

I expect it again 

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I’m glad the top line looks swell because the bottom 2, and 1/3 of the other line don’t 

- should help Tage, who had a multipoint effort in the second of that mentioned back to back 

Edited by Thorny

16 minutes ago, gomper said:

I'm actually going to watch this on CBC in SD. It'll be refreshing to hear high quality PXP. DD is so bad. Plus the cameras and replays will be top notch compared to MSG.

On a side note, why is CBC still standard Def on Spectrum?

For those in norther Niagara county (Lewiston, youngstown, Wilson, Ransomville, Olcott...etc.....you can use one of those cheap HD antennas on your TV and get the high-def feed of HNIC out of toronto. With no compression it looks SO much better than any High Def that spectrum offers.

Need a big game from Dahlin, and from Thompson, and Levi, of course. Then we should be ok.

Rousek maybe scratched per the Sabres Broadcast which puts them at 11/7 

I feel like they’ve just been itching for a reason to do this lol 

- - -

Also, they just don’t seem to have confidence in some of their fringe guys coming in, the Brysons and Biros and Rouseks. Why go 11-7

Edited by Thorny

Confirmed 11/7 

Jost, VO and Bryson in 

Rousek, Biro, Cozens out 

Lets Fight About It GIF

So they trust the guy they wouldn’t give more than 8 minutes, (and rather have that guy in as D-7), more than their options for a 12th forward? I’m so lost haha 

Edited by Thorny
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.