GDT: Buffalo vs. Pittsburgh Prospects Challenge, 5pm

JoeSchmoe

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

LOL I thought it was 7pm. Game only has 11 minutes to go.

You can actually rewind to have the game start whenever you're ready to watch it.  At least you can if watching from the Sabres website.  Haven't found their Youtube channel, nor are there any plans to look for it.

20 minutes ago, Taro T said:

You can actually rewind to have the game start whenever you're ready to watch it.  At least you can if watching from the Sabres website.  Haven't found their Youtube channel, nor are there any plans to look for it.

See 👆 

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Of course. But when you turn the game on and see the score and the Sabres are losing, it's like "do I want to see this?" And I'm like nah.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Of course. But when you turn the game on and see the score and the Sabres are losing, it's like "do I want to see this?" And I'm like nah.

So why look at the score when you start the game?

Always rewind back initially and then it's all the same as far as you know.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Because I thought the game started at 7. Otherwise yes I do that.

But even with thinking it started at 7, why not do that anyhow so you can see what happened on the 1st 4 shifts?  Because they aren't doing any replays during these broadcasts, you'd have no idea how Savoie got hurt even had the game started at 7 when you started watching after that.

You could always catch back up to live at the intermission.  (And save yourself 11 minutes of Sabre billboard ads and Marty and Duffer babbling.)

58 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But even with thinking it started at 7, why not do that anyhow so you can see what happened on the 1st 4 shifts?  Because they aren't doing any replays during these broadcasts, you'd have no idea how Savoie got hurt even had the game started at 7 when you started watching after that.

You could always catch back up to live at the intermission.  (And save yourself 11 minutes of Sabre billboard ads and Marty and Duffer babbling.)

You're right, but still -- let the man be.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Is this you?

1.jpg

I hate to say it, because I know how this lands with some members here but they looked soft. They definitely played soft and had no answer for the Pens kids' D play and physicality. This is how we draft, this is what we get.

On the other hand, I guess Burke and Hextall drafted some truculence. 🙂

Several players out though so hard to judge properly. Benson was pretty good. Probably the only one. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.