Favorite Sabre Photos

Quint

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

This is one of my favorites only because about a minute later that smirk was wiped off of his face. Unfortunately, this is a screen shot I grabbed from a youtube copy of the game. I can no longer find the actual photo.  

IMG_2023-09-08-123826.png

Brian Smolinski? He's long retired. Bitter grudges over the decades are the best. Someone should have wiped that smirk off his face at some point. Great stuff sir!

Edited by Quint
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 9/4/2023 at 5:21 PM, Quint said:

mogilny.jpg

I was a valet in the summers at a local restaurant.    He used to come in now and then.... he'd pop outside every hour or so, light up a dart and hang out w/ us.     Couldn't understand how he was able to do what he did and smoke so much.    

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I was a valet in the summers at a local restaurant.    He used to come in now and then.... he'd pop outside every hour or so, light up a dart and hang out w/ us.     Couldn't understand how he was able to do what he did and smoke so much.    

Perreault smoked...many of the best old timers smoked. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.