OT: More than Disturbing UAP testimony

Scottysabres

6 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

My buddy has been saying disclosure on aliens is imminent for so long now, and every single time it's a total nothing-burger.

There's so many people that want to believe in aliens so bad (like my buddy) that they take any little tidbit of info and blow it up into something it's not.

The worst is you consider the size of massive organizations such as NASA or the military. In those orgs, there's bound to be more than a few that REALLY want aliens to be real. Out of these tens of thousands of employees , all it takes is one so-called "expert" who thinks of themself as a whistleblower and then people like my buddy are addicted to UAP Twitter for another 6 months. 

It's all a bunch of BS. 

There's an entire race of planted aliens who are here to subvert knowledge of aliens. They undergo a thorough process of memory erasure so that they can't be subject to advanced memory recall by earth operatives. Of course, Timelords know their tells, even if they are unaware of their true provenance. One of them is a penchant to go on message boards of diverse nature -- and when triggered by the proper catalyzing declaration, eg. supposition that there might, indeed, be aliens with advanced technology, they loudly proclaim the opposite. The chief phrase in German they inevitably repeat with contempt and absolute certitude is "Es ist alles Haufen Blödsinn."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Final scene.

After a valiant, two-hour battle to survive, with an alien kill list as long as a car rental agreement, Ogre is inescapably trapped in the bedraggled pavilion of the arena, down by the ticket office.

He smiles a wry smile, then from the depths of his bowels comes a guttural scream... EEEEEEEEEEEAT MEEEEEEEEEEE!

The alien leader Lucic smugly nods and gestures for the giant tub of artificial butter they found in a concession area as he scurries toward the human "terrorist." Then speaks in alien click clack.

Translation: Dip his bald head!

Camera pulls out of the arena and rises. The Cheerios plant is burning. The lake is an eerie orange. The skyway of course stands.

Oh yeah, this one is going to have a sequel.

This is excellent.

7 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

The sequel. It's a prequel, of course. After the incredible box office and streaming success of Ogre: Alien Killer, Ogre and Lucic: The Beginning is a flop. It predictably traces the early lives of Ogre and his nemesis, who had sent his son to earth to torment the humans in their foolish athletic endeavors.

Ogre battles many demons through a long career in a devastatingly difficult trade, all the while suffering this haunting feeling that he would one day be part of some even greater, epic struggle.

The film begins with 18-year-old Ogre, already bald as a cue ball and jacked as *****!, making love to his high school sweetheart in a meadow in Elma. Things are proceeding apace until a searing pain enters Ogre's glistening dome. He has to extract himself from the proceedings. Now on his back and staring at the clear blue sky (scenic director was not from WNY), an extreme closeup shows that Ogre's pupils are pinpoint. Rapid cuts show a flashforward to Ogre being grasped, fondled, molested, controlled by dozens of slimy appendages as he is lowered into a vat of fake butter. 

Suddenly his pupils widen again, the torment over. He turns to his girlfriend, and their eyes instantly lock. In unison, they shout, "Let's make popcorn!" Super fast cut to the opening credits. Storm clouds, flashes of lightning, stock footage of UAPs over the ocean, into the ocean... Black screen. GODD Productions...

Mainly, the movie is panned for its ending. The director returns to the original pavilion scene. Nothing is resolved, really, and the movie is mocked for a cameo appearance by Jason Alexander's George Constanza, who, having collaborated with the aliens, urges them to dip Ogre again and snorts.

As the camera leaves the arena and rises, showing the exact same lake scene as in the original, Ogre is heard to exclaim, "Look over there, it's Rick Jeanneret!" The aliens in unison click and clack: "No way! Where!" Ogre cackles, and there are heavy footsteps, the unmistakable footsteps of steel toed boots, pounding toward the Rob Ray Exit.

Oh yeah, there's going to be a sequel. But someone else needs to conjure it up. I have to go to work.

George Cantstandya’s appearance fills me with glee. 

I don’t know how this thing would end but at some point Ogre eats a ton of alien babies. 

Just for fun.

7 hours ago, LTS said:

Every UFO is a UFO until it's explained.  One night on a New Hampshire beach I saw a collection of seven light points that were moving out over the ocean. They all acted like they were "attached" almost as if you put lights on a bubble of sorts that was constantly changing shape.  So the lights all moved relative to each other but not necessarily in straight lines.  It was 100% a UFO.

Or, as the news had later explained it. A collection of some kind of gas that had formed off a something or other oil station and was interacting with the atmosphere.  I dunno, it was a long time ago.  It was freaky when I saw it though!

More to follow....

I firmly believe the Universe as we know it is not necessarily the only Universe that exists. We can only see as far as the light that had made it to this planet over the period of time in which we have had to observe it.  As such, each the day Universe(s)? appear bigger because more light will have made it to a location where we can observe it.  Additionally, we build technology that allows us to see further out into the cosmos to see light sooner. 

Time travel is an interesting concept. Your concept on technology is flawed, I believe. Let's use sound as a relative example because it's easy for us to comprehend. We know thunder is the byproduct of lightning. However, the distance it takes sound to travel means that the lightning strike that created the sound occurred in the past relative to when we hear it.  We don't question if the lightning occurred because we saw the flash (that was instant due to the speed of light). Now scale out to distances where the speed of light comes into play.  Thus light years.  When we observe a light event from an object 1 light year away we are seeing the past. It's in our present, but the occurrence of what we are observing did in fact occur in the past. Naturally if we wanted to observe the phenomena as it occurred then you would have to travel back in time.

I think the concept of time itself is the problem when thinking about time travel.  But what you are describing would not require time travel.  It would merely be the need to traverse a distance that we measure by using a means that ignores that distance. If you study quantum entanglement and see that entangles particles can instantly communicate over a distance that is beyond the speed of light you begin to scratch the surface of the problem.

The other constraint we currently have is that we have not yet proven that something can travel faster than light. But, light moves in the third dimension. So, if you consider the possibility of tapping the fourth dimension you are collapsing the distance between two points.  Similar to drawing a line on a piece of paper.. in the 2D world the only way to get to the other end of the line is to move along it. But, if you fold the paper the ends of the 2D line are now brought next to each other and you can jump to them through 3D space.  If you were constrained to 2D you would still have to follow the line even though in 3D we can see it has been folded.  If you can move into a 4D space then in theory you would be able to move to a new 3D point faster because you would be outside of the 3D constraints.

Quantum physics is a fascinating (and brain pounding) science. I think it will be maybe 20-30 years  before there is an insane quantum breakthrough (given the current accelerating pace of scientific discovery on this planet).  It will change everything.

I am not a quantum anything. I just read the theories.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/07/12/first-particle-successfully-quantum-teleported-into-space-are-transporters-next/?sh=18a8ea6596e5

A well explained example of using quantum teleportation that actually has reference to Star Trek's Teleporter.  The concept that the ability to create a copy of quantum particle information states and replicate them over distances instantaneously.  Theoretically creating an exact copy of the original particle in a new location. The natural follow up to that is that you now have two identical particles in the Universe.  If you expand that a replication of an entire person (we are all quantum particles) then you would have an exact replica of that person (at that instant of time).  They would begin to immediately diverge because they would be in two locations experiencing different things.  So, the concept extends that to prevent that from happening you would need to destroy the source as the new person were being created.

Anyway.. quantum teleportation is real.  Just not at scale, known to humans. It could very well be known to other species which would allow them to travel great distances.

By the way, an atom is not the smallest particle. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subatomic_particle

Man, that’s a lot to digest. I agree that some of the theoretical suggestions are enticing to read about and take me down some crazy rabbits holes.

The quantum entanglement theory has taken me through the warren numerous times. I agree that the current experiments are exciting but they can really only entangle information between two different photon that are spaced at a distance. The record is something like 150 miles and that’s with the use of fiber optic cables. I’d love for it to mean something greater but it’s a pretty long stretch to teleportation.

Unfortunately, those light years are real distances that it takes real time to transverse. I know where you’re going with the fourth dimensional idea that we could close that almost instantaneously, I could be both here and there at the same time, but we are stuck in 3D.

Just like that atom being pared down to its smaller elements doesn’t bring you any closer to the second dimension in our third dimension, any theoretical being in the fourth dimension would never be able to pare down their structures enough to each 3D.

Interestingly, the higher the dimension the smaller the scale, in theory at least.

Another thought experiment. We all know one dimension is a dot. I can’t move anywhere. In 2D we walk in line. Space got bigger. In 3D in can go in even more directions. In 4D what happens? You create a shortcut. Just like a Klien Bottle, everything turns in on itself so instead of needing a door to get into the next room, I just go through the wall.

And so on with even higher dimensions.

If those higher dimensions even exist. They very well may not. How could we ever know?

Edited by Ogre
Auto correct

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

There's an entire race of planted aliens who are here to subvert knowledge of aliens. They undergo a thorough process of memory erasure so that they can't be subject to advanced memory recall by earth operatives. Of course, Timelords know their tells, even if they are unaware of their true provenance. One of them is a penchant to go on message boards of diverse nature -- and when triggered by the proper catalyzing declaration, eg. supposition that there might, indeed, be aliens with advanced technology, they loudly proclaim the opposite. The chief phrase in German they inevitably repeat with contempt and absolute certitude is "Es ist alles Haufen Blödsinn."

Click clack!

2 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

My buddy has been saying disclosure on aliens is imminent for so long now, and every single time it's a total nothing-burger.

There's so many people that want to believe in aliens so bad (like my buddy) that they take any little tidbit of info and blow it up into something it's not.

The worst is you consider the size of massive organizations such as NASA or the military. In those orgs, there's bound to be more than a few that REALLY want aliens to be real. Out of these tens of thousands of employees , all it takes is one so-called "expert" who thinks of themself as a whistleblower and then people like my buddy are addicted to UAP Twitter for another 6 months. 

It's all a bunch of BS. 

The earth was flat, until it wasn't?

You can brush off only so much, before repeated mounting evidence (testimony of aviators on effects on their equipment, video imagery) of the subject becomes to much to ignore.

• Disagree 1

12 hours ago, Archie Lee said:

I'm no scientist.  I think the evidence, as I understand it, supports that there is life on other planets in the universe.  It's basically math. It's both extraordinary and not extraordinary at the same time. 

Not really evidence, just probability. Until the last decade or so, we didn't have *proof* that there were other planets outside or solar system. Now that we've found them, we can check that off the list. Right now, we're surveying the ones we've found, and some of them look like they're in a good spot to have liquid water on the surface. Another check on the list of "requirements". But, as far as I know, there's no incontrovertible proof life exists yet. Things are looking more and more probable, and with the numbers involved it'd be amazing if there really is only one planet with life (us). But that's not proof, just probability.

Kinda the same with testimony. "Data" is not the plural of "anecdote". I'm not going to believe anything until there's 100% solid proof, since by Occam's razor the most likely explanation right now is that people are seeing things they don't understand and jumping to a conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2023 at 1:10 AM, Scottysabres said:

I haven't said anything on our hockey site about this yet. I've been following closely, and have most my adult life, statements from individuals that made allegations and/or claims on UAP's/UFO's. A multitude of events coming forward now, including released footage from us military aircraft is really fascinating. The fact the Pentagon is even allowing such footage out there is a hurdle that appears to have been overcome.

But David Grusch's testimony to the congressional committee is very disturbing to say the least. My wife and I watched it live, others in my circle, family, friends, work peers, also watched it in its enterity either live or recorded.

None of us were really surprised by the testimony, but one thing sent chills down everyone we chatted with about it, the following question and answer.

Congressman Tim Burchett asked Mr Grusch if anyone had been “murdered” as part of government efforts to cover-up information.

“I have to be careful asking [sic] that question,” he responded, citing an investigation into whether or not he was the subject of retaliatory action for whistleblowing. “I directed people with that knowledge to the appropriate authorities.”

Murder is murder, I don't care what the subject matter is. Murder to hide a program involving US tax dollars in a cover up, is Murder 1, punishable by death. A few of us spoke on it at length this evening. We all agreed.We also viewed Micheal Herrera's interview, as well as the confirming of the Bob Lazar story from the early 90's.

It appears the largest event in human history is unfolding, the confirmation that not only that UAP/UFO's exist, non human biologicals came with some of the craft recovered, but also that our government may have murdered US Citizens in an effort to hide the program and the private corporations involved, and the most disturbing fact, our citizens barely bat an eyelash about any of this.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Weave said:

Depends on what you are doing with it

Depends on what you are doing with it

You need to turn off your redundancy echo amplifier. Ironically, it is inefficient.

I have always preferred an aesthetic that allows for the drama of the unplanned. Efficiency is rooted in a rationality of control that among other things adjusts expectations for reality to what can be comprehended by method. It leaves too much of importance out. Beauty, love, wonder, none of that can genuinely be commanded, so it cannot be a product of efficiency. Gallifrey became decadent and arrogant when they forgot all that.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

You need to turn off your redundancy echo amplifier. Ironically, it is inefficient.

I have always preferred an aesthetic that allows for the drama of the unplanned. Efficiency is rooted in a rationality of control that among other things adjusts expectations for reality to what can be comprehended by method. It leaves too much of importance out. Beauty, love, wonder, none of that can genuinely be commanded, so it cannot be a product of efficiency. Gallifrey became decadent and arrogant when they forgot all that.

Your theories on economic and effective?

Is Gallifrey near the arena?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Your theories on economic and effective?

Is Gallifrey near the arena?

1) It is easy to ask a glib, enigmatic question in pithy manner. Long to expound what could encompass a monograph or even a book length exposition. Economy is ultimately a function of metaphysics. Ontology discovers the capacity of beings. Efficiency as it is now generally understood normally follows a univocal, pragmatic utilitarian criteria that is inattentive to the equivocities of Being. At another level, the modern project judges efficiency as one aspect of material and efficient causality. It leaves out Aristotle's final and formal causalities which are not addressed by the common considerations and orthodox methods apprised by institutions that propose what is normative, if not true. My views on economy and effective derive from a more robust metaphysics, though the typical response of modernity and the so-called post-modern is to call into question metaphysics of that sort as fascist.

2) It depends which arena you are talking about.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

1) It is easy to ask a glib, enigmatic question in pithy manner. Long to expound what could encompass a monograph or even a book length exposition. Economy is ultimately a function of metaphysics. Ontology discovers the capacity of beings. Efficiency as it is now generally understood normally follows a univocal, pragmatic utilitarian criteria that is inattentive to the equivocities of Being. At another level, the modern project judges efficiency as one aspect of material and efficient causality. It leaves out Aristotle's final and formal causalities which are not addressed by the common considerations and orthodox methods apprised by institutions that propose what is normative, if not true. My views on economy and effective derive from a more robust metaphysics, though the typical response of modernity and the so-called post-modern is to call into question metaphysics of that sort as fascist.

2) It depends which arena you are talking about.

It seems to me KA believes he can rationally control the progress of the Buffalo Sabres. That, in Darcy's lexicon, there is "continuous improvement." The beauty and wonder we are missing while waiting for E3 to full take effect in 2027 is the running outside on a warm spring night to shout your glee to the heavens after an OT win... Then stopping and hearing peepers and believing they are Sabres fans.

My friends, we were absolutely robbed of this, and their hands are still in our pockets. It is criminal.

12 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

The earth was flat, until it wasn't?

You can brush off only so much, before repeated mounting evidence (testimony of aviators on effects on their equipment, video imagery) of the subject becomes to much to ignore.

Most people will just ignore or not care about something until it has some kind of impact on their life.

Along those lines:  If there are aliens that have technology far surpassing our own, but they don’t wish to interfere in our affairs and just come to occasionally observe us, what would we even do about it?  In what ways would it change my life?

43 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

It seems to me KA believes he can rationally control the progress of the Buffalo Sabres. That, in Darcy's lexicon, there is "continuous improvement." The beauty and wonder we are missing while waiting for E3 to full take effect in 2027 is the running outside on a warm spring night to shout your glee to the heavens after an OT win... Then stopping and hearing peepers and believing they are Sabres fans.

My friends, we were absolutely robbed of this, and their hands are still in our pockets. It is criminal.

Rather astute use of analogical reasoning. I do think KA needs to "let go" a bit. The desire to control everything for optimum outcome is an unrealistic ambition. It could also foster a spirit of fear, lest you lose out on "maximum efficiency." It's a fault of an age of anxiety.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Curt said:

Most people will just ignore or not care about something until it has some kind of impact on their life.

Along those lines:  If there are aliens that have technology far surpassing our own, but they don’t wish to interfere in our affairs and just come to occasionally observe us, what would we even do about it?  In what ways would it change my life?

Well, we the public aren't privy to the details of what these alleged non human biologicals are doing. More info is needed.

I appreciate the skepticism, it's common sense, and frankly correct to want hard evidence. What we do know is the following, David Grusch did not come forward as his own decision, ICIG (Intellegence Community Inspector General), in meetings with top lvl ICIG staff, agreed the AARO office was not to be trusted as it was appointed by those names at the top of the alleged retrieval program. The ICIG recommended Grusch go to the Congressional Intellegence Committees with his findings. And mind you, Grusch wasn't going to report "Hey, aliens are real". He was going because, confirmed by the ICIG, his investigation found illegal activities in the program. In other words, he did his job.

People lose sight of the details when the larger picture obscures the origins of the situation, whether it's intentional or unintentional.

We have factual video evidence, now released to the public from military personnel of craft maneuvers our alleged current known capabilities cannot remotely acheive. We have testimony of 100's of citizens, maybe 1000's, over the decades giving statements to what they perceived they witnessed. And now, an official ICIG investigation that has allegedly brought forth illegal activity on this subject matter while reportedly, through direct testimony, confirming the validity of non human entities and technologies both in our possession as well as in our midst via air space or other. There is no turning back on this, David Grusch's credentials were confirmed by the Pentagon, and while the AARO claims it knew none and had found no evidence of Grusch's claims, one thing stands above, and that is that Grusch and other witnesses testified "under oath", they have subjected themselves to criminal charges if they are lying, yet the AARO, Pentagon, as a matter of fact, every govt agency, has not once called the testimony false. Because they all know that would lead to further criminality if it's proven the testimony is true is just the plain facts.

Edited by Scottysabres
  • Disagree 1

On 8/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, Archie Lee said:

I'm no scientist.  I think the evidence, as I understand it, supports that there is life on other planets in the universe.  It's basically math. It's both extraordinary and not extraordinary at the same time.  Not unlike the reality of how we all exist as individuals.  There are billions of us on the planet earth. Yet, as individuals we are all extreme long-shots.  Change almost any moment in the life of your biological mother and father prior to your conception and you don't exist; now multiply that by all that needed to go right for your parents to be conceived, your 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, etc.  The same math kind of applies to life within the universe I think.  It's extraordinary that life begins and evolves in any one place, but there are 100's of billions of stars in our galaxy alone. That life exists elsewhere would not be extraordinary.

As for aliens traveling to earth, this seems highly unlikely to me.  I'm older. It seems to me we are going through a moment similar to the 60's and 70's where distrust in government institutions has led to people drawing unlikely conclusions from things that may be unexplained but are not unexplainable.

Also, as a Canadian, there is no widespread conspiracy theory/belief that I am aware of that involves the Canadian government hiding secrets on alien visitations from the public.  Why do these aliens focus so much of their time and effort on visiting the USA? 

Population density?   Better drugs in US? 

6 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Well, we the public aren't privy to the details of what these alleged non human biologicals are doing. More info is needed.

I appreciate the skepticism, it's common sense, and frankly correct to want hard evidence. What we do know is the following, David Grusch did not come forward as his own decision, ICIG (Intellegence Community Inspector General), in meetings with top lvl ICIG staff, agreed the AARO office was not to be trusted as it was appointed by those names at the top of the alleged retrieval program. The ICIG recommended Grusch go to the Congressional Intellegence Committees with his findings. And mind you, Grusch wasn't going to report "Hey, aliens are real". He was going because, confirmed by the ICIG, his investigation found illegal activities in the program. In other words, he did his job.

People lose sight of the details when the larger picture obscures the origins of the situation, whether it's intentional or unintentional.

We have factual video evidence, now released to the public from military personnel of craft maneuvers our alleged current known capabilities cannot remotely acheive. We have testimony of 100's of citizens, maybe 1000's, over the decades giving statements to what they perceived they witnessed. And now, an official ICIG investigation that has allegedly brought forth illegal activity on this subject matter while reportedly, through direct testimony, confirming the validity of non human entities and technologies both in our possession as well as in our midst via air space or other. There is no turning back on this, David Grusch's credentials were confirmed by the Pentagon, and while the AARO claims it knew none and had found no evidence of Grusch's claims, one thing stands above, and that is that Grusch and other witnesses testified "under oath", they have subjected themselves to criminal charges if they are lying, yet the AARO, Pentagon, as a matter of fact, every govt agency, has not once called the testimony false. Because they all know that would lead to further criminality if it's proven the testimony is true is just the plain facts.

I am naturally pretty skeptical.

I tend to not believe outrageous claims made without any evidence.  Especially when the person making them has been hospitalized a couple times for psychiatric reasons.

It seems to me pretty unlikely that such a conspiracy could be kept for so long.  The general story is that alien space craft and deceased crew was recovered in 1933 by the Italian government then eventually fell into the hands of the US government who have been studying it since, no?

But anyway the point I was making was just that people are not going to care.  Not enough to pour through hours of information from different sources in an attempt to assemble the various pieces of circumstantial evidence into a coherent picture.  People have a lot more pressing and relevant things going on in their day to day lives.

I get how this is super interesting to some people but you really shouldn’t be surprised if people, in general, continue to not care.

On 8/11/2023 at 1:10 AM, Scottysabres said:

It appears the largest event in human history is unfolding, the confirmation that not only that UAP/UFO's exist, non human biologicals came with some of the craft recovered, but also that our government may have murdered US Citizens in an effort to hide the program and the private corporations involved, and the most disturbing fact, our citizens barely bat an eyelash about any of this.

If any of this was actually confirmed then this statement would be correct.  Until something is confirmed and proof is provided, people will continue to mostly ignore it.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Curt said:

I am naturally pretty skeptical.

I tend to not believe outrageous claims made without any evidence.  Especially when the person making them has been hospitalized a couple times for psychiatric reasons.

It seems to me pretty unlikely that such a conspiracy could be kept for so long.  The general story is that alien space craft and deceased crew was recovered in 1933 by the Italian government then eventually fell into the hands of the US government who have been studying it since, no?

But anyway the point I was making was just that people are not going to care.  Not enough to pour through hours of information from different sources in an attempt to assemble the various pieces of circumstantial evidence into a coherent picture.  People have a lot more pressing and relevant things going on in their day to day lives.

I get how this is super interesting to some people but you really shouldn’t be surprised if people, in general, continue to not care.

If any of this was actually confirmed then this statement would be correct.  Until something is confirmed and proof is provided, people will continue to mostly ignore it.

I agree. But it is very interesting. I'm waiting for the after stock ray guns to go on sale, the first models tend to have to many recall flaws 🤣 

But ya, I do find it interesing.

21 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

What in the blazes is going one in here ??

It is fascinating.  @PASabreFan and @Dr. Whohave managed to spin a discussion on aliens and UAPs/UFOs into another parallel universe where KA leads the Effective, Efficient, and Economic (E3) Party to global dominance. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Don't forget @Ogre's flaming globes.

Little Ogre, look at the sky! 

Za planets on fire! It is just as you prophesied! 

Za planets of our solar system incinerating!

Like flaming globes, Ogre!

Like flaming globes!

AH HA HA HA!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.