OT: More than Disturbing UAP testimony

Scottysabres

On 8/12/2023 at 8:01 PM, Ogre said:

Man, that’s a lot to digest. I agree that some of the theoretical suggestions are enticing to read about and take me down some crazy rabbits holes.

The quantum entanglement theory has taken me through the warren numerous times. I agree that the current experiments are exciting but they can really only entangle information between two different photon that are spaced at a distance. The record is something like 150 miles and that’s with the use of fiber optic cables. I’d love for it to mean something greater but it’s a pretty long stretch to teleportation.

Unfortunately, those light years are real distances that it takes real time to transverse. I know where you’re going with the fourth dimensional idea that we could close that almost instantaneously, I could be both here and there at the same time, but we are stuck in 3D.

Just like that atom being pared down to its smaller elements doesn’t bring you any closer to the second dimension in our third dimension, any theoretical being in the fourth dimension would never be able to pare down their structures enough to each 3D.

Interestingly, the higher the dimension the smaller the scale, in theory at least.

Another thought experiment. We all know one dimension is a dot. I can’t move anywhere. In 2D we walk in line. Space got bigger. In 3D in can go in even more directions. In 4D what happens? You create a shortcut. Just like a Klien Bottle, everything turns in on itself so instead of needing a door to get into the next room, I just go through the wall.

And so on with even higher dimensions.

If those higher dimensions even exist. They very well may not. How could we ever know?

At some point we have to traverse out of the observable space. 3D is our current limitation of observation. Science keeps coming across unexplainable impacts to the known models and that's what is so great about things.  We keep pushing those boundaries at a record pace looking for why a reaction is being observed.

The key is knowing that something is acting upon something else even if you can't see it or measure it. Came across this today: https://www.livescience.com/physics-mathematics/wobbling-muon-experiment-could-reveal-a-5th-force-of-nature-if-the-results-hold-up

I believe in more than 3D.. just can't wait for it to be proven.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.