OT: Sabrespace Ski and Snowboarders

JoeSchmoe

52 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Is that an OK place for a newbie? I'm comfortable with the "blacks" around me, but let's be honest, they're not actual black diamonds. I think on a real mountain, I'm sticking to the greens and blues until I'm better. 

There's one chairlift that has mostly black diamond terrain. While I think you'd be fine on the single blacks, you might want to sample the other greens and blues before attempting that lift.

The other cool part of the resort is that it's a giant fiord down to the St Lawrence. From the top, you think you're skiing into the water. You drive in at the top and you don't even notice you're at a "mountain".

00-une_web-1-1068x801.jpg

If you want true beginner terrain (though I think you're more than fine), Mont Ste Anne has a better selection of long green runs. It's closer to Quebec city as well. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

There's one chairlift that has mostly black diamond terrain. While I think you'd be fine on the single blacks, you might want to sample the other greens and blues before attempting that lift.

The other cool part of the resort is that it's a giant fiord down to the St Lawrence. From the top, you think you're skiing into the water. You drive in at the top and you don't even notice you're at a "mountain".

00-une_web-1-1068x801.jpg

If you want true beginner terrain (though I think you're more than fine), Mont Ste Anne has a better selection of long green runs. It's closer to Quebec city as well. 

This is absolutley stunning! I will have to do some logistics, but maybe I'll try and do both in this trip. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.