GDT: Boston at Buffalo, Nov. 12, 2022, 7pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

12 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I didn't (and can't normall, latelty) tune in just at the start of the game.  Was there some ***** speech about cancer?

Because I said "it's a nice sentiment" because I know it's nonsense.  Hockey cannot fight cancer and really, the NHL doesn't care.

The puck was dropped by some woman who (I guess) had cancer.  I had it on mute so not sure.

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Krebs needed to get back and be the D-man with Dahlin in deep there. I think Krebs, anyway. Both Mitts and VO were on the offensive. Fewer odd-man rushes against, please.

I missed that play but I have said that the young guys, Krebs, especially, need to learn a bit more situational awareness.  Krebs 'advanced' numbers can be pretty good, but one thing they don't tell you is when he is out of position. He frequently loses battles on the board and his lack of top end speed often means he is late to get back on rushes.  Those are the 2 biggest things I think he needs to work on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.