11/9/22 GDT Rochester @ Syracuse 7pm AHLTV

inkman

19 minutes ago, Amerks8796 said:

Doesn’t help that the Amerks are missing Mersch, Malone, Tischke. 

But I agree in general. I like where the organization is headed overall, but they need some more heavy talent. You can’t win when every player is small and skilled. I don’t care if this opinion is old fashioned, you still need heavy players to make through multiple playoff rounds. 

There has to be someone out there, a prospect, a player that is fairly young....that has the talent to play on the ice at least at the Rochester level and does not HAVE to fight to be of value.....but yet is (or can be) a good enough fighter to take on the heavyweights.  I'm not asking for a team full of them, but how about finding one to add to at least Roch?

12 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Someone should have delivered a cross check to Raddysh jaw.

The message, Don't ***** with us! 

Hopefully Rousek is ok and gets back k on the ice quickly. 

It's a loser move to hit someone after the goal is already scored.

Heard Duffer on the radio say that Rousek has been cleared by the Amerks and is good to go.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Just glad that Lookahsh Rooshahk is good to go tonight against the Monsters. He’s played well in every game I’ve been able to watch him so far this year. Kulich, too. The passengers on the big team in the show should take notice. 

Love the phonetic spelling 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

He was being sarcastic. He is one of the very few people on this board who doesn't believe you need toughness to win. 

Oh, well I think it helps to have some guys who can pummel people if needed. 

It doesn't win games but it can even the score at times. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.