Rick Jeanneret night, April 1, 2022

LGR4GM

We're just about a week away and I hope the arena is full. Rick is the voice of the Sabres and I know I'll miss him. 

Hopefully the pre game ceremony is good, they already have a Rick jersey framed in the Sabres Store. Really curious to see what they do. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 4

My siblings got me 2 tix for Christmas.  It is truly melancholy.  I am glad to have heard the greatest announcer of my life for 50+ years. I wish the team had been better for his last years.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The arena was half unsold a week or so ago. If people show up once this year this should be the night. 

It really sucks that the team had been so bad and so unlikable for so long that even RJ suffers for it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sakman said:

I can neither confirm nor deny that Oxford Pennant may have made some cool pennants with Rick's famous calls on them. 

I'm glad you cannot confirm or deny this. I cannot confirm or deny if this makes me really happy. 

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Several thousand

That's good. There should be a brisk walkup to snare any remaining. Still glad I got mine early.

10 hours ago, spndnchz said:

6:40 start time

Just to sharpen this a little... it's not starting at 6:40. They want people seated by then. It'll probably start at 7 but just a guess.

3 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

My buddy and I have been talking about going, reckon I'll pick up a pair of tickets tomorrow.

Look now unless price isn't a concern. I got tickets last week for 120 bucks and this week is 180 so glad I bought.