Amerks @ Syracuse - 7:05 AHLTV

inkman

53 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm afraid they would ruin him, although Granato might know how to ease him in better than every other coach since Lindy Ruff.

Ruin? Actually ruin? As in “forever ruined”? Doubt it.

That said, keep Quinn in Roch. Until late March if KA MUST see him with the big club for 3-5 games max.

14 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Ruin? Actually ruin? As in “forever ruined”? Doubt it.

That said, keep Quinn in Roch. Until late March if KA MUST see him with the big club for 3-5 games max.

Reward the kid for his good work and see how he does.  This won’t harm anything. It might just help him learn what he still needs to work on.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

10 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Is it time to give Quinn a few games in Buffalo?

I think it wouldn’t be the worst idea to get him in for a couple games during the week at home when the Amerks have several days off surrounding a home game. Get him in to Buffalo to play a game or two and then get him back to Rochester. This strategy gives him a peak of the NHL game to take back to Rochester with some knowledge on what to work on. It also avoids bringing all the kids up at the end of the year in the thick of a playoff race in Rochester.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Weave said:

Wait… what?  What happened to Samuelsson?

1 hour ago, Norcal said:

Steven's mentioned an injury but didn't elaborate. He missed the game v the Crunch last night. 

Went back and watched the Hershey game.

I didn't notice a specific injury and he was on the ice at the end of the second period but never came out for the third.

I might have missed a slash, the Bears play a  nasty style. 

7 hours ago, Weave said:

Wait… what?  What happened to Samuelsson?

1 hour ago, Norcal said:

Went back and watched the Hershey game.

I didn't notice a specific injury and he was on the ice at the end of the second period but never came out for the third.

I might have missed a slash, the Bears play a  nasty style. 

Noticed he didn’t play as they closed out the Bears game and didn’t see what happened either.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.