No Increase in Price for Sabres Season Tickets

Brawndo

8 hours ago, Brawndo said:

But wasn't there an increase over the '19-'20 rate in last year's pricing?  So, effectively it's another price increase.  Plus THREE preseason games we have to pay for.  Never had to pay for more than 2 of those before.

This organization stinks.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Its too much. Should be half price for the team they put out there

And, they can still finish lower in the standings next year. 😉

Probably a wise move to keep prices the same, but they know fan sentiment has to be at an all-time low.  And that's going to dive when Eichel and Reinhart are traded.

Amazing to think at one point a waiting list for ST's existed. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'll say this again. The league has a say in ticket prices. The last thing they want to see are price reductions for bad seasons. 

Most of you aren't STHers anyway so why do you care?

Most of us have learned not to waste money on inferior products, no matter what the snake oil salesmen say.  Money talks.  Terry wouldn't have to pinch so many pennies these days if he owned a good, competent, hockey team that fans wanted to support.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Most of us have learned not to waste money on inferior products, no matter what the snake oil salesmen say.  Money talks.  Terry wouldn't have to pinch so many pennies these days if he owned a good, competent, hockey team that fans wanted to support.

And if the Sabres were good you'd be crying about season ticket holders charging too much on the resale market, pricing out "real" fans like yourself.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And if the Sabres were good you'd be crying about season ticket holders charging too much on the resale market, pricing out "real" fans like yourself.

Never have had that complaint.  I'll pay for quality music, sports, and entertainment.  When/if the Sabres are worth it again, I'll pay their price too.

I've got a grand + in concert/Bills tickets already paid for this fall.  Much better use of my money than watching the Sabres play awful hockey in person.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Never have had that complaint.  I'll pay for quality music, sports, and entertainment.  When/if the Sabres are worth it again, I'll pay their price too.

I've got a grand + in concert/Bills tickets already paid for this fall.  Much better use of my money than watching the Sabres play awful hockey in person.

Is anyone poking fun at you for spending money on something you enjoy? Or putting your decision down?  Or belittling it? No. Respect.

Just now, Zamboni said:

Is anyone poking fun at you for spending money on something you enjoy? Or putting your decision down?  Or belittling it? No. Respect.

I'm not belittling anyone, but nothing is gonna change until it's forced to.  We're a joke, a nonentity.  I'm not funding that.  I said I'll pay the price when/if the Sabres are good again.  We're over a decade now of the shittiest hockey and hockey decisions imaginable.  I have no optimism anymore.  I'm in "prove it to me" mode.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

I'm not belittling anyone, but nothing is gonna change until it's forced to.  We're a joke, a nonentity.  I'm not funding that.  I said I'll pay the price when/if the Sabres are good again.  We're over a decade now of the shittiest hockey and hockey decisions imaginable.  I have no optimism anymore.  I'm in "prove it to me" mode.

Cool. And others… Myself included, are season ticket holders. We Want to spend our money how we want to spend our money. Just like you wanna spend your money how you wanna spend your money. Is it really productive to get in the big back-and-forth and put people or their decision and preference down how they want to spend their money? No. Mutual respect. 👍🏼

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.